V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Them copying our BB7 Chair is nothing compared to other countries who continue to copy our eye logos constantly, the BB6 and BB11 eyes have both been used in other countries.

Then we have the BB11 graphics themselves that have been copied in another country.

The BB9 Diary Room chair was completely copied aswell.

There's a ton of stuff, I find it hilarious when other countries try to argue on forums or on YouTube, about how they're better than BBUK - when the basis of their house design etc is all inspired by us. Clearly the best of the best, always have been and always will be.

I was about to say how BBUSA is the only country I think have never ripped something of from us, but then they did with the robot task from BB11.

Tons of stuff. We're abit guilty of it too obviously, but not to the extent of copying Diary Room Chairs and Eye Logos.

Was it Finland that also decided it'd be a fun idea to literally take the BB6 titles and use them as their own? What was funny about it is - the BB6 titles show the 2005 house in them, Finland (if it is them) didn't even bother editing the clips in the slightest So you could still see our old house in them.

It's ridiculous, flattering and funny all at the same time.