BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
maybe but to quote hazel and try and implicate her means you must have very strong suspicions. Matt never liked hazel: not in house, when Dan was evicted or when Hazel was evicted. He made his dislike known. Even Gina had more time for Hazel than Matt did, shockingly enough. If you look at his Twitter timeline, he happily re-tweeted abuse she got.
Yeah but I very much doubt Hazel is the reason for it at all. I mean at the end of the day if Dan was happy and content in his relationship he wouldn't have dumped Matt, you can't really blame a third party for it imo. Now, whether Dans reasons were good or not or whether he dumped him for fame or for Hazel or so he could play the field is really irrelevant, Dan wanted out of the relationship so he broke up with Matt, that's his right really, you don't need to have an amazing reason to dump someone, if you don't want to be with them move on is my view. And what do we all know anyway, besides seeing Matt on BOTS once or twice, maybe he's an arsehole and that's why Dan dumped him lol

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 21-08-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote