BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I get a bit annoyed when some people assume it's an 'older' thing..oh, older people are just intolerant/set in their views etc because like anything, views are specific to the person and not to an age and I know of a few younger people who are absolutely lovely/kind/caring etc..just really nice people and who their Christianity has become a huge part of their lives as they were in their late teens and I'm quite staggered at their views on gay people..so it's completely to do with beliefs and not age because it's also not something taught through their parents either...I wish that Luisa had questioned and talked to him more about it all, rather than just say..that's wrong/you can't say that because that's not going to make him think about it, whereas discussing it with him just might....
I think Luisa knew that he was going to get in trouble for what he was saying which is why she wanted him to stop.

I think there might be some truth to some of the older generation maybe not being as accepting as alot of the younger generation (although i wouldn't generalize a whole demographic either) simply because being gay wasn't acceptable in society when alot of older people were growing and when their opinions might have been forming.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 06-01-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote