View Single Post
Old 24-01-2014, 07:09 PM #25
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
She was already a business woman when she went on The Apprentice and she took part to try to get funding for another business. Since then she has secured the funding from elsewhere and she has set up the business - Baker's Toolkit - you'll find it if you google the name. She has also kept a high profile in the gossip columns, and now is on CBB. All very good for business given that she's not working in a church. Her previous business is still going strong: google Dixie's Cupcakery to see the website.

I don't know about you, but I have achieved nothing since she was on the Apprentice. I'm still plugging away slowly towards my goals.
Yes... Bakers Toolkit. No apostrophe, strangely. In fact, go and look at the website and count the grammatical and punctuation errors on it. And while you're doing it, remember that this "business woman" probably paid someone quite a lot of cash to design it, but didn't have the skills to check it was right. I guess some people are going to say it doesn't matter... but it does. At least the Dixies website is a better... although you don't have to be very "corporate" to realise that 'cupcakes' is an overcrowded market.

And she probably wouldn't be working in a church as she's Jewish.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote