BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
You can't stop someone being attracted to children, but I do think you can lower the chances of them acting on those urges if they've done so in the past. If anything I think the longer someone spends in prison only to then be released (it'd be different if they weren't ever but let's be real that isn't going to happen in most cases) the more chance they have of re-offending, and that goes for most crimes tbh

Anyway sexual attacks on children would be a lot less frequent if paedophillia wasn't such a taboo topic in society and they got more support so
No you can't stop people being attracted to children but that's not the issue, the issue is those people who act on it knowing full well that by doing so they are destroying an innocent childs life but doing it anyway. If every non-paedophile acted on all their urges the world would be full of rapists, but the vast majority of people know that violating a person like that is wrong and wouldn't do it.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote