Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman
Default Friends Forever?

Hi Guys and Gals

Now we are in the last week i was thinking about friendships in the house and how strong and genuine they are.

I think Helen, Ash, Winston, Tamara, Steven and Mark will all be friends for life.

I've left out Kim as i do think she's on another planet and her relationship with Steve will last as long as a chocolate fireguard on a winters day, she will go back to America and do her thing.

However i'm not so sure about Ashleigh and Chris's friendship......i genuinely think that as soon as they get out, she will go to her boyfriend back home and maybe get some modelling contracts, so just for this reason they will be in completely different circles. I definitely think Ashleigh has no intentions of keeping Chris as a friend and i feel like she's pacifying him.

I do like Chris but his putting Ashleigh on a pedestal is really doing my head in and i'm starting to think he is a little delusional

I think Helen's group have formed stronger bonds and the only one's i think Ashleigh would stay in touch with long term would be Toya and maybe Danielle.

What do you think?

Last edited by rubymoo; 11-08-2014 at 08:28 AM.
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote