BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Why can't you have respect? If you were told you couldn't have sex with men at all ever, would you consider that an easy task?

I did a quick google about it and the few articles I've skimmed through mention there can be non-exclusive and exclusive sexual interest in pre-pubescent children so maybe some people are only interested in young uns.

What's interesting though is the recurring themes of sexual orientation v psychological disorder crop up, apparently people seem to be up in arms about which one it is.
Because I don't think not violating another human, more specifically a child in this case deserves respect, whether the adult concerned can help their attraction or not. I mean do you think a man deserves respect for not raping a woman who he finds attractive? cos it's the same thing in my mind. Obviously it wouldn't be easy to never be able to have sex with men again but would not being allowed to do it turn me into a rapist? Absolutely not

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 26-11-2014 at 09:17 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote