Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Whilst I see what you're saying Jake, I think in Hazel's case whilst sexism as a whole definitely plays a role in her being the one who seemed to get all the blame for it, the 'homewrecker' accusation was fair. With Hazel, whilst it was fascinating for me to watch, you could tell she would strongly flirt with Daley, despite very well knowing he had a a girlfriend. To me, that is deliberately trying to 'homewreck', if you will. That being said, the bigger issue was that Daley wasn't given any of the blame for it, when ultimately, he was the one who was committed to someone, not Hazel. So I guess what i'm getting at is that whilst the constant targeting of Hazel and only Hazel very much showed deeper roots of sexism, the 'homewrecker' label itself was somewhat justified.
I completely disagreee - Hazel was told by Daley he was going to spilt up with her and he was coming on strong - Daley lied and led Hazel to feel free to flirt. Hazel was not even nasty, a lovely girl who did nothing wrong to be hones
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote