View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 11:32 PM #25
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
when people do the simple things, learn, work, little exercise, reasonable diet etc then don't end up 55 stones aged 22....this cannot be avoided, new labour took away peoples personal responsibilities to themselves and others....they made them enslaved to the government with no ambition , loss of self respect everything....you can blame the daily mail , good for you easy to blame them instead of allowing these people to look at themselves in the mirror and take responsibility for themselves
Nobody took anything anywhere... People are still in charge of what they put in their mouths. The quality of the foods we buy has been deteriorating, the FSA is now almost non existent so the government have some culpability though to be fair.
What happened to this girl as a child I would class as abuse and ultimately led to the destructive behaviours she has as an adult... I'm not sure where you got I was blaming the mail for her issues.
What I am saying is it seems more acceptable to some to have a food addiction than a drink or drug addiction, even if it's similar experiences which act as a trigger.

Last edited by Kizzy; 04-05-2015 at 11:42 PM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote