BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...hmmm, yeah but I think with Harry, she has also seen Nick as property in this but I do think that she possibly has genuine feelings for him...I'm not sure that she's ever thought of Jade as a 'threat' as such because Nick was totally bowled over with Harry when she came in and then he just cast Jade aside as being anything 'romantic', but just friends but with Nikki it was different and Harry showed a real jealousy because she knew that Nikki liked Nick and he liked her and could have been something romantic....I think though as much as she likes him, she does have a real issue in communicating emotion to anyone....
Yes but I think her jealousy in that case was justified from how we saw Nikki behave towards Nick with no regard at all for Harry and the relationship that Nick and Harry have. Also, I can understand why Harry would be disappointed with Nick for going along with Nikki and not having more respect himself for the relationship they have. Like if you compare how Jade was treated because she started something with Brian eventhough her only crimes were to have flirted with a couple of others in the house it's crazy

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote