View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 06:52 PM #23

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Yes i've had this, the worst time was when i was about 17, my eyes were open and i could see my room, and my radio was playing in the background, i even remember the song being played, i was very aware i was awake but i couldn't move, and then i felt a lifting sensation in my body as if i was beginning to come out of my body, lets say my 'soul' felt like it was twisting as if to start to face myself if that makes sense, and it definitely felt like i'd lifted a couple of inches, it was then that i looked towards the bottom of my bed and saw the shadow of something evil, i tried to scream but i couldn't, i tried to move but i couldn't, my 'soul' didn't feel properly aligned with my body, like it just wouldn't click back into place, i thought 'this is it, i'm going to be taken by the devil!' I then concentrated very hard on making myself jump, like when you're just dropping off to sleep and your whole body jumps.

Safe to say, it scared the life out of me, it's happened many times to me since, the key is not to panic, just relax and let it pass, your body will wake up

I've also been asleep and awoken to see things that aren't there, then go on to argue with my husband that it is there, before the item then mysteriously disappears into a puff of smoke

Last edited by rubymoo; 11-10-2015 at 07:12 PM.
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote