View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 09:37 PM #1

Default Highly emotional few days

This is really deep and I'm sorry, but I don't know what it is, I've just had a very bad few days and it's scaring me a little bit.

It started on Thursday. I got home from work and I was really exhausted, but I just wasn't in the mood to sleep so I cleaned the house. This is strange because when I'm as tired as I was I can usually just drift off but, as weird as it sounds, I just didn't have the energy to sleep. Another strange thing is that I'm always singing wherever I go and I listen to music in the shower and usually sing along, but I didn't that night, I just let the music play and spent more time staring into darkness than actually washing!

Friday was a bit different. I found that I was very irritable throughout the day, especially towards my friends which I felt so bad about once I got home and called them to apologise. My Saturday night has consisted of me watching sad films and listening to sad music.

I know this isn't normal and it's just so out of character for me, the worst thing is that I don't know what has caused this so I just don't know what to do. I was wondering if any of you have felt like this before, when you're just emotional for no particular reason.

Last edited by Ashley.; 12-12-2015 at 09:38 PM.
Ashley. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote