Thread: Lewis Bloor Calling Heavy greedy...
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 02:49 PM #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
What!? Goading is what you have been admiring Bear and his little squad for! How come when Bear does so it is seen as funny and just a wind up, but when Heavy D does so it is described as 'repulsive'! That's so ironic!

The reason for Lewis' behaviour and the whole incident was Lewis! He was clearly angry at being put up for eviction and had been seething since being informed- for some reason he directed that anger at Heavy D, and had been belittling him and goading him from the moment he found out. He and his stupid, selfish side-kick then took all the wine, and demanded that Heavy D grovel for some. When they were found out and confronted about it Lewis couldn't deal with that, so was horrendous towards Heavy D just for raising the issue.

Lewis had been pushing for a reaction all day, but couldn't deal with it when he got a taste of his own medicine and was wound up by Heavy D- ironically something he and his immature little 'squad' have been enjoying doing to others since the start! Lewis was literally shaking with anger, and was the one who was threatening aggression and jumped out of the pool heading towards Heavy D. My interpretation was that Heavy D was mocking him by putting his fists up following Lewis' threats to fight with him and his over-the-top reaction.

It is Lewis, Bear and Marnie who are repulsive, selfish and disgusting examples of human beings- they have no morals and think it's okay to treat others however they wish. This isn't funny or entertaining- it is just horrendous to watch.

I've had enough of those three now, and I've held back from saying this so far as I didn't want to throw the word out their without taking time to step back and seriously think about, but they are just a miserable bunch of cruel bullies. They need to go asap, and if any of those three win this, I will be dismayed that the general public could perceive such cruelty as entertainment and something to be rewarded.

Rant over!
Excellent and well written post, couldn't agree more.