Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:33 AM #26
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Lewis was the one goading Heavy, Vanessa.

Heavy just confronted Marnie for being greedy and Lewis openly admitted to coming to her defence (even though she was actually being a greedy cow) by calling Heavy names, Heavy responded and it was them Lewis who tried to square up to Heavy - if anyone is repulsive it's the playground bully Lewis.

He's pathetic, shouting 'at least I've got a bird' haha well done mate you've set up a showmance with the one off Geordie Shore who's slept with all the male cast bar the gay one, what a catch!

Last edited by Amy Jade; 08-08-2016 at 05:33 AM.
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:56 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
Lewis NEEDS to go next, for the sake of my sanity. He's so devious.
Who would like to bet that as soon as lewis goes, bear will jump on that vacant poppsie Marnie? who can't seem to function without a 'man' in tow.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:57 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
He almost called him "fat". Just stopped himself, I felt sorry for Heavy D tonight even though he annoys me
Heavy D has never been my favourite, but I admire him for standing up to that numpty Lewis and the rest of his gang.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:26 AM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I don't even think that Lewis would care about greedy or anything else if he felt that Heavy D was 'on a level' but him/Marnie/Bear feel such a sense of self-entitlement, self-importance and hierarchy over Heavy that thy resent that h should in any way feel he has 'an equal right to'..that he should even consider himself an equal housemate and assume he could do anything without their approval and without them telling him what he's goddamn entitled to...they're the 'beautiful people' aren't they, they're the entitled ones and the golden children...they're the physically attractive ones and can get the guys and the gals and not a bit over-weight like Heavy, how could he even have thought of any romance or whatever with Chloe because hahahahahahaha, what a joke, Heavy...what you..?????????? they're the Geordie Shore and the Towie and the Ex on the Beach and the more popular reality show people, they're not the silly Storage Wars and what the heck even is Storage Wars, know your place Heavy D because we're Geordie Sore and Towie and Ex on the Beach...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...we're cutesy, we're popular, we're beautiful and we are ENTITLED....because we have the hierarchy because we've decided our self entitlement and our hierarchy and you were fine when you slotted into our squad because then you knew your place, then you understood and were happy to feed our entitlement and our hierarchy....

...everything about them and their actions with Heavy...Lewis/Marnie/Bear have let him know with absolutely no doubt that he's not 'one of them', that he's not their kind of people, that it was a little bit of a joke and sad really that he ever that he was or the he could be...the words spoken really become irrelevant because that's how they've treated him...and only treated him as such since Bear took the girl/the girl he felt entitled to and Heavy dared cast any criticism..how bloody dare he, he's STORAGE WARS and did he ever think he could be with Chloe...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..it was a bit shaky even there for a little while with Lewis and Bear because there was a clash of self-entitlement over Marnie but that's ok now, they're brothers in arms again because they need to put that Heavy in his place because he's starting to think he's as entitled as us/pfffft what the heck...Bear's ok with Saira now because she's stroked his ego enough and has stepped back from his self entitled behaviour....and that's really what it's all about for them as a collect 'squad' although some are more pro-active than others in their mockery, their ridicule, their belittling, their pushing, their prodding, their poking away and bringing people to the point of reactions that are awful as well...and it's all done purposefully as well, the 'winding up'..they bring out the very worst in people and the very worst in the behaviour of others and they do it for a laugh and because they can and because they feel so self-entitles and of a higher importance and relevance in their egos...they're fine in that they're not targeting you if you're someone like Sam and not actively saying, well hang on..you're not entitled to have this do that or whatever more than anyone else is but they're not fine if you're Heavy and being vocal in questioning their entitlements and their hierarchy in the house...and hahahaha anyway, does even think that he could take me on in a physical fight anyway for goodness sake...well, it's probably more the knowledge of knowing that BB would intervene and that he would be safe....

..even in the Helen Wood era and the negative house then and the pack behaviour then, there was never that sense of self-entitlement of...oh, I'm Helen wood and much more important/popular/relevant or whatever than anyone who dares to criticise me or go against me in any way...whatever her behaviour, it was because of her feeling of always in the right,always in the right, always in the right and not some sense of superiority...they're awful, they bring out the awful in others by their awfulness...they would bring out the awful in anyone or have them 'lay low' like a few of them are and just blending into walls to try to minimise the negativity in there...Heavy D wasn't good last night but at least there was some level of understanding as to that being so but with Lewis/Bear/Marnie that's not the case as they're nothing more than egos who really don't see anything else beyond themselves and their own self-entitlements..I'm not sure that we've ever had that before..we've had bullying and pack behaviour and etc but not such a hierarchy, type group or squad or whatever....and with that, it'll inevitably and naturally bring feeling of wanting to see them 'brought down a peg or two'..(not physically in aggression I don't mean..)...like we all do in the movies when characters like them are presented to us..and we're all 'rooting for' negativity and just not ever going to bring out anything positive in anyone and definitely for me, not anything or any thoughts that I would be comfortable with..they're hypocrites/they're ironies and yes because they feel that they're the ones who are so important that they can be anything they want to be and get to decide what the 'placing' of everyone else in the house is also..../thoroughly un-likeable people on any level really....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:26 AM #30
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

....ooops what was the thread about again../went into a little bit of a rant there...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:40 AM #31
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

He hasn't got to that size without being greedy
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:58 AM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
....ooops what was the thread about again../went into a little bit of a rant there...
I fecking REALLY love you more with each passing day Ammi. I just peed myself at this.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:07 AM #33

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire View Post
lewis and marnie have minds of a 14 year old, lewis saying to heavy d, I have got a bird but you don't, that's something straight out of the d''kheads I went to school with, and he attacked heavy d for calling chloe a bird at one time, and what has he been calling the females in the house, far worst things, the way he tried to make heavy d feel grateful for him giving him a drink its a joke really, lewis has been taking jibes at heavy d from day one, and today's booze was the icing on the cake, if you push someone to far then there is a breaking point and it erupts.
Spot on!
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:09 AM #34

both chloe and marnie share the same thing, they love getting male attention, even if the guys are good looking or not, and the icing is for them to have guys fight over them, its as bad as bears truth or dare so he could get kisses from the girls, marnie thinks that heavy d has the hots for her, but he dosen't, if heavy d said that he is not into her, lewis would try and bite his head off, like when he said that, he means chloe, lewis attacked him because heavy d is not good looking or fit, they sadly see him as inferior, and has no right to reject the two perfect girls in lewis eyes.
empire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:29 AM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
No doubt he's a twat , but Heavy D tried to goad him into fighting and that's repulsive. He isn't any better. Funny how Bear was the one trying to stop them from killing each other Who would have thought? I'm hoping we will see more of Bear nicer side. I know he has one. He seemed to be enjoying the Americans company last night over dinner.
What!? Goading is what you have been admiring Bear and his little squad for! How come when Bear does so it is seen as funny and just a wind up, but when Heavy D does so it is described as 'repulsive'! That's so ironic!

The reason for Lewis' behaviour and the whole incident was Lewis! He was clearly angry at being put up for eviction and had been seething since being informed- for some reason he directed that anger at Heavy D, and had been belittling him and goading him from the moment he found out. He and his stupid, selfish side-kick then took all the wine, and demanded that Heavy D grovel for some. When they were found out and confronted about it Lewis couldn't deal with that, so was horrendous towards Heavy D just for raising the issue.

Lewis had been pushing for a reaction all day, but couldn't deal with it when he got a taste of his own medicine and was wound up by Heavy D- ironically something he and his immature little 'squad' have been enjoying doing to others since the start! Lewis was literally shaking with anger, and was the one who was threatening aggression and jumped out of the pool heading towards Heavy D. My interpretation was that Heavy D was mocking him by putting his fists up following Lewis' threats to fight with him and his over-the-top reaction.

It is Lewis, Bear and Marnie who are repulsive, selfish and disgusting examples of human beings- they have no morals and think it's okay to treat others however they wish. This isn't funny or entertaining- it is just horrendous to watch.

I've had enough of those three now, and I've held back from saying this so far as I didn't want to throw the word out their without taking time to step back and seriously think about, but they are just a miserable bunch of cruel bullies. They need to go asap, and if any of those three win this, I will be dismayed that the general public could perceive such cruelty as entertainment and something to be rewarded.

Rant over!
Old 08-08-2016, 08:34 AM #36

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
What!? Goading is what you have been admiring Bear and his little squad for! How come when Bear does so it is seen as funny and just a wind up, but when Heavy D does so it is described as 'repulsive'! That's so ironic!

The reason for Lewis' behaviour and the whole incident was Lewis! He was clearly angry at being put up for eviction and had been seething since being informed- for some reason he directed that anger at Heavy D, and had been belittling him and goading him from the moment he found out. He and his stupid, selfish side-kick then took all the wine, and demanded that Heavy D grovel for some. When they were found out and confronted about it Lewis couldn't deal with that, so was horrendous towards Heavy D just for raising the issue.

Lewis had been pushing for a reaction all day, but couldn't deal with it when he got a taste of his own medicine and was wound up by Heavy D- ironically something he and his immature little 'squad' have been enjoying doing to others since the start! Lewis was literally shaking with anger, and was the one who was threatening aggression and jumped out of the pool heading towards Heavy D. My interpretation was that Heavy D was mocking him by putting his fists up following Lewis' threats to fight with him and his over-the-top reaction.

It is Lewis, Bear and Marnie who are repulsive, selfish and disgusting examples of human beings- they have no morals and think it's okay to treat others however they wish. This isn't funny or entertaining- it is just horrendous to watch.

I've had enough of those three now, and I've held back from saying this so far as I didn't want to throw the word out their without taking time to step back and seriously think about, but they are just a miserable bunch of cruel bullies. They need to go asap, and if any of those three win this, I will be dismayed that the general public could perceive such cruelty as entertainment and something to be rewarded.

Rant over!
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:46 AM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...I don't even think that Lewis would care about greedy or anything else if he felt that Heavy D was 'on a level' but him/Marnie/Bear feel such a sense of self-entitlement, self-importance and hierarchy over Heavy that thy resent that h should in any way feel he has 'an equal right to'..that he should even consider himself an equal housemate and assume he could do anything without their approval and without them telling him what he's goddamn entitled to...they're the 'beautiful people' aren't they, they're the entitled ones and the golden children...they're the physically attractive ones and can get the guys and the gals and not a bit over-weight like Heavy, how could he even have thought of any romance or whatever with Chloe because hahahahahahaha, what a joke, Heavy...what you..?????????? they're the Geordie Shore and the Towie and the Ex on the Beach and the more popular reality show people, they're not the silly Storage Wars and what the heck even is Storage Wars, know your place Heavy D because we're Geordie Sore and Towie and Ex on the Beach...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...we're cutesy, we're popular, we're beautiful and we are ENTITLED....because we have the hierarchy because we've decided our self entitlement and our hierarchy and you were fine when you slotted into our squad because then you knew your place, then you understood and were happy to feed our entitlement and our hierarchy....

...everything about them and their actions with Heavy...Lewis/Marnie/Bear have let him know with absolutely no doubt that he's not 'one of them', that he's not their kind of people, that it was a little bit of a joke and sad really that he ever that he was or the he could be...the words spoken really become irrelevant because that's how they've treated him...and only treated him as such since Bear took the girl/the girl he felt entitled to and Heavy dared cast any criticism..how bloody dare he, he's STORAGE WARS and did he ever think he could be with Chloe...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..it was a bit shaky even there for a little while with Lewis and Bear because there was a clash of self-entitlement over Marnie but that's ok now, they're brothers in arms again because they need to put that Heavy in his place because he's starting to think he's as entitled as us/pfffft what the heck...Bear's ok with Saira now because she's stroked his ego enough and has stepped back from his self entitled behaviour....and that's really what it's all about for them as a collect 'squad' although some are more pro-active than others in their mockery, their ridicule, their belittling, their pushing, their prodding, their poking away and bringing people to the point of reactions that are awful as well...and it's all done purposefully as well, the 'winding up'..they bring out the very worst in people and the very worst in the behaviour of others and they do it for a laugh and because they can and because they feel so self-entitles and of a higher importance and relevance in their egos...they're fine in that they're not targeting you if you're someone like Sam and not actively saying, well hang on..you're not entitled to have this do that or whatever more than anyone else is but they're not fine if you're Heavy and being vocal in questioning their entitlements and their hierarchy in the house...and hahahaha anyway, does even think that he could take me on in a physical fight anyway for goodness sake...well, it's probably more the knowledge of knowing that BB would intervene and that he would be safe....

..even in the Helen Wood era and the negative house then and the pack behaviour then, there was never that sense of self-entitlement of...oh, I'm Helen wood and much more important/popular/relevant or whatever than anyone who dares to criticise me or go against me in any way...whatever her behaviour, it was because of her feeling of always in the right,always in the right, always in the right and not some sense of superiority...they're awful, they bring out the awful in others by their awfulness...they would bring out the awful in anyone or have them 'lay low' like a few of them are and just blending into walls to try to minimise the negativity in there...Heavy D wasn't good last night but at least there was some level of understanding as to that being so but with Lewis/Bear/Marnie that's not the case as they're nothing more than egos who really don't see anything else beyond themselves and their own self-entitlements..I'm not sure that we've ever had that before..we've had bullying and pack behaviour and etc but not such a hierarchy, type group or squad or whatever....and with that, it'll inevitably and naturally bring feeling of wanting to see them 'brought down a peg or two'..(not physically in aggression I don't mean..)...like we all do in the movies when characters like them are presented to us..and we're all 'rooting for' negativity and just not ever going to bring out anything positive in anyone and definitely for me, not anything or any thoughts that I would be comfortable with..they're hypocrites/they're ironies and yes because they feel that they're the ones who are so important that they can be anything they want to be and get to decide what the 'placing' of everyone else in the house is also..../thoroughly un-likeable people on any level really....
Ammi, you are so right on every level here, and I've been on a rant about it too. I am so frustrated and dismayed at having to watch this type of behaviour and that so many people are perceiving it as funny and entertaining - what is going on?

It has got to the point where I am actually feeling upset by the way they are treating Heavy, and by the fact that, despite what many of the others think, no-one came to support him last night. I rarely get angry under any circumstance, and I certainly don't become aggressive, but I actually feel that I want to get into the tv and hit Lewis in order to defend and protect Heavy D! That's how I know how bad their behaviour truly is. I really don't know how much more I can watch.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:50 AM #38
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites:

ammi, garfie everything you're saying is true and how it seems most of us feel about that gang.

Quote:

watching them steal, then try to make colin grovel for their leavings was sickening.

colin isn't the half-wit some have him down for - he knew marnie was up to no good with the alcohol which is why he legged it after her to catch her out. i like that he had the courage of his convictions to stand up to the gang, to call marnie the liar she is, and you are absolutely correct about that panto boxing stance ... he knows about lewis' fighting history and finds it funny. he never saw lewis as a physical threat, but did what he did there to mock and goad the ine who thinks himself so much above colin. he singlehandedly showed that pack up for what they are.
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:01 AM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan S View Post
ammi, garfie everything you're saying is true and how it seems most of us feel about that gang.

watching them steal, then try to make colin grovel for their leavings was sickening.

colin isn't the half-wit some have him down for - he knew marnie was up to no good with the alcohol which is why he legged it after her to catch her out. i like that he had the courage of his convictions to stand up to the gang, to call marnie the liar she is, and you are absolutely correct about that panto boxing stance ... he knows about lewis' fighting history and finds it funny. he never saw lewis as a physical threat, but did what he did there to mock and goad the ine who thinks himself so much above colin. he singlehandedly showed that pack up for what they are.
You are so right about his courage, Jan, and in that he single-handedly showed them up for what they are, but he is so isolated and on his own, Jan, and I can't stand that.

He strikes me as someone who has been picked on and bullied all his life, and I feel I can see the hurt behind his eyes and his self-esteem being eroded away with each nasty or belittling comment or action that is directed at him. I think that all he wants is some acceptance and to belong, but doesn't know how to achieve that, so has adopted this loud, annoying persona as a way to hide how he really feels. I also think him aligning himself to these awful people at the start was a desperate attempt to feel a sense of belonging. It is just making me feel so sad.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:07 AM #40
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
You are so right about his courage, Jan, and in that he single-handedly showed them up for what they are, but he is so isolated and on his own, Jan, and I can't stand that.

He strikes me as someone who has been picked on and bullied all his life, and I feel I can see the hurt behind his eyes and his self-esteem being eroded away with each nasty or belittling comment or action that is directed at him. I think that all he wants is some acceptance and to belong, but doesn't know how to achieve that, so has adopted this loud, annoying persona as a way to hide how he really feels. I also think him aligning himself to these awful people at the start was a desperate attempt to feel a sense of belonging. It is just making me feel so sad.

Agree I think he has a different side as evidenced by Chloe and Aubreys conversation about him last night
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:10 AM #41

Quote:

Rant over!
Rant JUSTIFIED. Superbly put.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:15 AM #42
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Seconded.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:15 AM #43
sees everything

Favourites:
sees everything

Favourites:

Quote:

yup... it must be hard for the hms to get past his loudness, but forget the persona and look for colin... i think colin's not such a bad guy at all. i've also seen others in there - ricky and james, for example - try to help him, and others can see he has better aspects to his character (as cherie mentions), but i don't really see any of them in there having any real friendships... there's been so much nastiness revolving around the controversial bear no-one's been able to relax enough to form bonds like that... something else bear has prevented and viewers enjoy watching. there are alliances, but no genuine friendships so far. if they continue to show the positive as well as the negative about colin, he'll do fine, but as another poster mentions i'm waiting for BB to do a hatchet job on him this week.
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:01 AM #44

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Rant over!
Old 08-08-2016, 10:05 AM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Lewis and Marnie seemed to take some sort of pleasure from having a grown man ask them for something that he is entitled to in the first place, they treated him appallingly last night, to hide cans and a bottle of wine, then kick up a fuss and belittle Heavy about being greedy or his manners when he asks for alcohol that he has the right to have, was bang out of order and incredibly tough to watch, no grown up should be made to grovel for anything and I felt so sorry for Heavy, it's literally like watching the overweight kid get bullied in the school playground, it's horrendous.

Also, after refusing to give Heavy a can, as he started walking away, for Lewis to ask the room if anyone wanted a can was blatant goading and just pure nastiness, Him, Marnie and Bear need to get shipped out asap before their bullying gets too much and someone snaps and gets the blame for it.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:08 AM #46

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Quote:

Spot on Ammi.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:09 AM #47

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Love your rant
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:11 AM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Rant over!
And love yours too Garfie.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:18 AM #49
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Agreed

Lewis is the REAL bully of the house

Over the last week or so, the way he has spoken to and about Heavy D is disgusting. He has constantly mocked and belittled him, called him stupid etc

You are "the Heavy D on storage hunters that no one likes"

Then yesterday making him say please and thank you for a 2nd hand glass of stolen wine!

Forget your Helens and Bears, THAT from Lewis last night is what you call bullying. It's been constant and it's upsetting to watch.

Biggins for all his ill-judged opinions and 'jokes' never had malicious intent. Lewis however has shown REPEATED malicious intent.

Goes to show, you get punished on BB if you dare to discuss certain 'groups' of people, even if you simply air your opinion about them in a general, casual conversation. BUT you can be as nasty as you like about individuals and BB won't bat an eye lid. In fact, they encourage upset towards individuals by the nature of their 'sheet-stirring' tasks.

I'd much rather have someone calmly give their rubbish opinion about my race/religion/sexuality in a general level (like Biggins did) than maliciously attack me on a personal level (like Lewis does)
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 11:22 AM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Lewis and Marnie seemed to take some sort of pleasure from having a grown man ask them for something that he is entitled to in the first place, they treated him appallingly last night, to hide cans and a bottle of wine, then kick up a fuss and belittle Heavy about being greedy or his manners when he asks for alcohol that he has the right to have, was bang out of order and incredibly tough to watch, no grown up should be made to grovel for anything and I felt so sorry for Heavy, it's literally like watching the overweight kid get bullied in the school playground, it's horrendous.

Also, after refusing to give Heavy a can, as he started walking away, for Lewis to ask the room if anyone wanted a can was blatant goading and just pure nastiness, Him, Marnie and Bear need to get shipped out asap before their bullying gets too much and someone snaps and gets the blame for it.
Exactly this, Liam. It was horrendous, and it made me feel awful having to watch it whilst being unable to do anything to support and help him. They actually made me feel dismayed by human nature last night, so I am glad to see this morning that others also feel this way. I do hope, though, that someone in there starts to pull them up on their treatment of him.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bloor, calling, greedy, heavy, lewis