View Single Post
Old 15-08-2016, 03:36 PM #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
....hmmm, I kind of agree with a bit of both of you, Garfie and Ian.....(both good posts btw....)...I don't see Heavy as a mean spirited person as such but he does and has done mean spirited things though and that does make it hard to like him as well...it really doesn't sit well how insensitive (and loud) he's been when people have been evicted or in the mornings with how loud he is..(but then I guess the late nighters who are enjoying their lay ins haven't been considerate either..)..but by his own words, he's describing himself as a 'people pleaser' and that being that has got him nowhere as it were but he doesn't seem to even try to 'please' on many occasions but just repeatedly do things that he know will irritate and annoy../he's a bit of a strange one tbh....he seems to please when it suits him and the total opposite to please when that suits him as well....
I kind of think Colin must be harder to live with than Stephen. Stephen never apologises or explains, so while it might be interesting if somebody sat him down and talked through his issues. it's not going to happen. Colin, on the other hand, really wants somebody to listen. Which also isn't going to happen.
Ian Coke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote