View Single Post
Old 15-09-2016, 09:52 PM #3
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

I've just the premiere of Beverly Hills S3, and the supertrailer makes it seem that it'll maintain the same quality of the first two seasons. I really hope so because the first two seasons have been fantastic.

I'm glad Camille is still part of the show but it's a shame she was demoted I hope it was her own choice, lmao. Brandi and Lisa's relationship annoys me a little bit because it seems really contrived, and I hate that Brandi's fondness of Ken is made into a joke pretty much all the time...Get back to being the bitch, Brandi.

Taylor <3 I'm glad she seems to be getting her life back together. Same with Kim. It was nice to see Kathy make an appearance, and it seems like her and Kim have a genuinely nice relationship. You can tell that Kim enjoys being in her company unlike Kyle. Not sure if I'm going to go back to disliking Kyle throughout the season. Only time will tell, but I wish she'd give Kim a break.

I'm liking Adrienne and Lisa's feud. The drama seems interesting this season, and I'm liking Yolanda already. She seems so serene and likable like she did in the clips I watched... Here's hoping to a good season.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote