View Single Post
Old 25-09-2016, 07:58 AM #14
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
She was hated back in 2006 and she did CBB during a time when her claim to fame was Page 3, shagging numerous men, selling kiss and tells and her feud with Jordan (who was increasing in popularity at the time) all of which didn't really help win her any points with the public either so she was doomed from the start, especially in a VTE given mainly females vote on the show. Oh and she's a woman comfortable with her sexuality.

It's funny actually cause if she did CBB ten years later on C5, she'd probably win or make the final and she would've been seen as a victim and rightly so because she was treated appallingly.
..I'm not sure that she would have done so much better later, Jason...I think that maybe she would have got further and not been evicted so early but I'm just not sure about being in the final just because, it seems still that same thing with female housemates to a large degree..females are judged so harshly on things like 'crude' in their terminology but males like Jay MacKray for instance, just aren't in the same way...she was always fairly open and outspoken and she was fairly much judged on her controversial image before she went in so was always inevitably going to be the first voted out.../how she was treated was awful and I recall wanting to scream at the TV at times...that really was my judgement of George and Michael from those early days that I found hard to get beyond and couldn't believe that Michael did so well.../a really horrid man....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote