View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 08:25 PM #15

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

I get where he's coming from. I went to a very liberal college and I would consider myself a liberal. I was part of the LGBT society and it still pisses me off how social justice warrior-ish the whole thing is. I mean the college in general is like this - the students union constantly hold polls and elections and protests about every little thing they can think of. It's something new every week. I went to the LGBT society to feel more comfortable about myself but the topics started to become all about trans rights and non-binary and everything apart from the L in LGBT. These people think they're being 'political' and 'educational' by shoving their views down students throats because it makes them feel smart. When in fact it's all a matter of opinion. God forbid if you say anything bad about Clinton on a college campus. What's sad is the lecturers are actually the exact same as the students because they too were taught in a mostly liberal environment. There's no diversity and the teaching is skewed because of this.
These people have no idea what it's like to be repressed or to struggle in life. Mommy and Daddy are paying thousands for their tuition, they have no real worries so they just create some. I was lucky enough to have the government pay my fees and I lived at home during college. I struggled big time for money. These kids don't. And they have no idea what it's like to be disagreed with. That's why they love college life so much, because everybody is a liberal. Otherwise you're an outcast.
Sorry for the rant but these kind of college kids suck and have no idea of what the real world is like.
Deirdre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote