BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
I do think all avenues should be investigated, how can a thorough investigation be carried out otherwise. Maybe they didn't want him to focus too much on theories that the parents were involved as seems to have been the case more recently, perhaps clouding peoples' judgements and not getting to the truth.

This case becomes more of a mystery every day and I become more confused about what to think. Despite that though I still struggle to believe the parents were involved - it makes no sense to me. Maybe I am believing what I want to believe in this case but I am going to stick with that. Otherwise I think I will be tempted to give up on humanity entirely.

On the one hand I hope they weren't involved, on the other I think that if it was an accident they covered up at least she didn't suffer. We all need to know though, especially the parents if innocent of any wrongdoing.
That seems like an odd stance though because there was literally no evidence of an abduction, no sign of a break in, the sighting of a man holding a child has been thrown aside and we're told that they found this alleged man and it was a father carrying his own child where as the only psychical evidence points to Maddie having died in the apartment which the parents have tried to rubbish from the minute those dogs indicated to this and you have to ask yourself why would they do that if they were innocent? Why be so adamant that someone had come and taken her away from her bed if the reality is you don't know what happened? If they truly were innocent of knowing what happened to her wouldn't they want this investigated more thoroughly to find the truth?

And also, SY were coming in and starting from scratch, as far I'm aware in cases like this involving a child, the parents or people who knew the child are almost always responsible, it's very rare for it to be a stranger so logically speaking shouldn't the parents be exactly where they start the investigation?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote