View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 11:52 AM #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
t's nothing to do with lotan,we saw a bit on Bots last night where she was scribbling something on some paper,Chanelle asked her what it was and she sniggered and said "I can't it will cause trouble" her and Chantelle started giggling ,Chantelle saying something like "go on"Isobelle then says I just love the arguments, I do " so who is her target I don't know,but this is the reason a lot of people don't like her ,she only smiles when someone else is hurt or made angry, she is spiteful,and nasty,vile girl,no wonder she is not liked by most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
When it went off with Lotan and he threw the glass/water Chanelle Deborah and Hannah went mad...they got hit. All Isabelle did was laugh..so her so called friends take the wrath of her comment and she thinks it's funny.
She is a massive bitch...she has NO endearing qualities AT ALL.
I bet Kieron can't believe how pissed he must have been in Ibiza...

She doesn't have any endearing qualities whatsoever. She's Spiteful, sly, thick and disgusting, and now we can add deluded to the list. Did you hear her say last night that she wants to get a boyfriend in Marbella? Good luck with that one, hon.

Last edited by Nancy.; 28-06-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote