BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
There is no bump. The top and the way she is posing makes it look like there is but there was a pic of her last week with a completely flat tummy on the same article :/

She really should be sterilized. She does not seem fit to be a mother with her ridiculous violent relationship. he may be the same but I don't really follow them so haven;t seen any proof that he is violent too.

They can't even look after the child they already have...dumping him on grandparents for weeks so they can go out and get smashed ffs.
And there she was on BOTS after the Joe/Rebecca argument saying now she's a mother she totally understands Joes point about bringing up kids in arguments.........people who over react like this over ridiculous inconsequential things like someone mentioning their kid in an argument are usually trying to over compensate because they're not doing what they should be doing like bringing up their kids in actual real life

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote