BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Sleazy sure, I wouldn't say sexual harassment, which seems to be the complaint?

Its a fine line though, and certainly morally dubious

Also choosing not to sleep with this sleaze doesn't necessarily mean your career is over. Just you will have to try and get employed off someone else, who does not employ people based on sex. Want a fast track pass into the industry though, he is your guy. Ugh.
Rosanna Arquette, who starred in Pulp Fiction, told The New Yorker she had been supposed to meet Weinstein for dinner at a Beverly Hills hotel to pick up a script, but on arrival was told to go to his suite. He answered the door wearing a white bathrobe and saying he needed a massage. She said he grabbed her hand and pulled it towards his penis which was “visible and erect … My heart was really racing. I was in a fight-or-flight mode”. She said she told him: “I will never do that”, and that he responded by telling hershe was making a huge mistake. She claims her career later suffered.

Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, a Filipina-Italian model, was 22 when she was invited to Weinstein’s office in the Tribeca neighbourhood of New York. He lunged at her, groping her breasts and attempting to put a hand up her skirt while she protested. She went straight to the police. The New Yorker published an audio tape recorded when she was equipped with a NYPD wire tap. In the recording, Weinstein begs her to join him in his hotel room. She refuses and asks him why he had groped her breast the day before. “Oh, please, I’m sorry, just come on in. I’m used to that. Come on. Please,” he says. “You are used to that?” Gutierrez asks. “Yes,” Weinstein replies, later adding: “I won’t do it again”. He also says: “Don’t ruin your friendship with me for five minutes.”

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...we-know-so-far

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 12-10-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote