View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 05:19 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
The all-time worst, in order:

1) The Quadruple Eviction (BB11) - ruined what would've been a really exciting and unpredictable final amongst four housemates with big fanbases. A fitting end for the final C4 series taken away in one final **** you to the fans

2) 4In4Out (BB16) - ruined a really promising start to a series that had C4 vibes in a desperate, tacky attempt to boost ratings

3) Bringing back VTE (BB14- ) - the debate has been done ad nauseum but this was especially annoying in BB18 when they reverted to VTS to save Chanelle and Sukhi and it worked perfectly, and then they switched back and it destroyed the end of the series.

Shoutouts to cutting the civilian series back (though I blame C5 for that) and for their umpteen embarrassing weekly twists that they come up with ten minutes before the live eviction
I agree with all of these, especially the weekly twists. In fact it's difficult to call them twists as they're pretty much the norm, now.

(Had the quadruple eviction been a vote to save though, I would've probably enjoyed it a lot more. God knows what they were thinking.)

Last edited by Ashley.; 05-11-2017 at 05:20 PM.
Ashley. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote