BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
My family and I always celebrate Christmas. We have a tree and decorations etc.. although it's so much nicer when Hanukkah falls around Christmas too. When I left uni I worked in an east London college which was totally multicultural. Whenever there was anything to celebrate people (women I mean!) would bring in lovely food... Diwali, Eid... everything got celebrated, really. No one was up in arms about it and I find the reaction to a Muslim family joining in with Christmas to be not only hypocritical, but also surely flies in the face of the spirit of Christmas, whether you're a Christian or not.
Absolutely. I think it's good that Christmas is evolving more into a holiday celebrated by the majority of people anyway. People need holidays and time to spend having fun and spending time with friends and family and tbh the end of the year is a perfect time for that, to wind down etc. It isn't only religious people who need a break

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote