View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 07:10 PM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
The thing is.There’s more to being a woman even physically than just a vagina.
Softer skin,Women smell different,Less hair,Rounder hips,different frame,less muscularity.Men don’t just think “pussy” when they see a woman.
I know, I wasn't trying to make it sound like it's all about genitals lol, I was just responding to a comment about genitals. People can have whatever preferences they want though, and smells/touch/hair/body shape etc etc, all fine and I get it. The angle I was coming from was if somebody matched somebody else's preference in those ways or whatever way it might be, and they were attracted to them and wanted to date them, and the only thing that put them off was finding out they are trans, then although they're perfectly entitled to that, I just don't personally get why they would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream View Post
I assumed Malika was feeling sorry for India saying she is a victim in all of this. Am I wrong? Everyone seems to think different?
It seemed to me that she was implying India was playing the victim. I think it happens on tonights show? So I suppose we'll see the full thing then

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote