View Single Post
Old 24-03-2018, 08:04 AM #13
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis111 View Post
God forbid they take a couple years of their age so they have a better chance of getting into a country where their life isn't constantly at risk or at the lowest standard of living possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
It's not the same thing and none of us know how we would act coming from a situation like that. I just think judging people who have seen and experienced s**t that none of us could even imagine is a bit, well, I just think it's wrong really, we don't know how lucky we are. I have nothing but sympathy for all these people. It's a bit high horse-ish to judge anyone in a situation like that when we were so lucky really to have been born where we were
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Very true, a lot of people preaching strict or non-existent immigration would be the first ones to try to cheat the system if the situation was reversed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
This site is starting to feel more and more right wing. Why can't we have a sticky for all Muslim posts because the amount of threads with Islam or Muslim in the title is unnecessary. All its going to do is drive people away and draw others who are anti-Islam.

Parsons Green bomber lied about his age to stay in Britain rules judge who jailed him for 34 years after saying he didn't believe the Iraqi asylum seeker was 18

• The judge was certain that Hassan had lied about being a child to stay in the UK
  • In 2015 Hassan entered UK claiming to be 16-year-old who was kidnapped by Isis
  • Mr Justice Haddon-Cave jailed him for life with a minimum 34-year sentence
  • Case raises concerns about other terrorists pretending to be kids to enter UK

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote