Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Oh I ranked mine based on favorites... didn't realize this thread was about gameplay until now.

I'll go with something like this for gameplay:

1. Derrick BB16 (honestly the perfect game... easy cast maybe but he very well could've done the same thing on other seasons, extremely tactical yet relatable and comforting to people.. I mean his job is perfect practice for this type of game)

2. Dan BB10 (legend; from nothing to the guy calling the shots in unique ways)

3. Dr. Will BB2 (I stopped watching just after Boogie's eviction in BB2 but the fact he wins in his situation after Boogie goes + how good he was in BB7 tells me he's at least here if not #1 or #2)

4. Andy BB15 (annoying to watch but phenomenal rat game)

5. Maggie BB6 (very impressive, controlled her own side while even controlling the OPPOSING side enough to take out one of their own allies and keeping herself off the radar despite being the ring leader.. easily deserved it out of the Nerd Herd and really anyone in that house tbh)

6. Mike BB7 (very solid Robin to Dr. Will and that's still worth praise for his gameplay)

7. Hayden BB12 (solid player, had great relationships and took the right person to the end)

8. Morgan BBOTT (a lot of fight in her and a great comeback after early adversity, played a loyal game while making herself look less threatening than the others in her group so she was kinda untouchable... and just being likable counts here for the fan voting)

9. Steve BB17 (major floater game but he did it well and the fact he did this not long after Ian won is worth a good amount of credit)

10. Nicole BB18 (pretty big target yet she weaseled and snaked her way through which was impressive)

11. Adam BB9 (kinda felt like he was learning the game on the spot but he was decent enough, not much to say although he also seemed to know to lay low and let others take the fall as said earlier)

12. Josh BB19 (even though he played wreckless and wild and extremely emotional, he did know what he was doing a little bit and used his image to his advantage so gotta give some props there and that's why I don't rank him completely at the bottom)

13. Ian BB14 (good but a bit messy.. I think he thought he was doing more than he was but others were completely pulling the strings.. and Dan should've won)

14. Rachel BB13 (she improved at the game after BB12 but some favorable twists [Brendon returning, pandora's box, maybe something else idr] benefited her a ton)

15. Dick BB8 (objectively only won because of a twist & being in a pair but he's way too in-your-face and angry/emotional to ever win again)

16. Marissa CBBUS (honestly what did she do lol? she had a hard time deciding what to do all the time, she hurt her own game for others, particularly Ross, and she was the typical goat in a regular season but it worked in a celebrity version --- it's hardly even a justified bitter jury situation as Ross played pretty honorably... I get it a bit in a Russell Hantz situation when the guy's a dick but that wasn't the case here )

17. Jordan BB11 (rode Jeff's coattails and then got dragged to the end, won a big HOH & somehow got a very strange jury voting in her favor despite having the typical 2nd place speech/resume/etc. and not even having THAT great bonds with the jury? )

Not going to rank Jun this time as I didn't see enough of her gameplay.

Last edited by JerseyWins; 06-05-2018 at 05:33 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote