View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 12:00 PM #154
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
I'm sorry Dezzy but I do not understand why you have a problem with ANY of my post.

I am not insulting or being personal but merely stating my opinion based on my perception of your posts and I even stated; "In my opinion".

Your posts on Brexit are not only ALWAYS arrogantly dismissive of the viewpoints of any other member where those viewpoints do not align with your own but also dismissive of any facts such members may state in order to support their viewpoint.

You are NOT an authority on Brexit or the EU Dezzy and have no monopoly on what is true or factual ONLY an opinion based on the same information which is out there which anyone can access.

I do not know your age but I would guess that you have not even the benefit of Direct Experience gained by having lived in the UK BEFORE that moralless deceitful liar Ted Heath conned us into the 'Common Market' which became the EU.

In your response to the post of Brillopad, you said:

"Of course it's my opinion, when did I say differently? I'm perfectly entitled to it"

Well, I am similarly entitled.
You're entitled to your opinion but you're not entitled to make snide comments at me when you'd scream the place down if our positions were reversed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
MOST experts - is that so. Maybe you believe that because you only open your ears to those saying what you want to hear. Just a thought!
I see the irony of what you said here is lost on you.

You are closing your ears and writing your own narrative in downplaying the fact that most experts from most fields do not think that Brexit is a good idea, neither back then nor now. You are grasping onto a minority of expert opinions when the majority are saying otherwise. Once again you are guilty of doing the thing that you accuse other people of.

If a majority of experts were on board with brexit then I wouldn't be opposed to it, but people with expertise beyond anyone's here is saying it's going to be a ****show and I'm not arrogant enough to think I know better or disregard the legions of expert minds telling us otherwise.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote