Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 23-08-2009, 10:18 AM #1

Default Marcus haters yer wasting your time

Post says it all, you can try to make your point about his crudeness, habits, swearing.. But that's why we love him... He's funny and does not take himself seriously.... that's where you Marcus Haters lose the point!! Marcus would say Black if you said White, he provokes reaction. I hated him when Norin was in because I don't think we saw the real him..... Marcus over anyone is who I would want to spend time in the house with.
tas666 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 10:20 AM #2
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

what annoys me about him mostly is when he says he doesnt want to be there, he obviously does otherwise he would get lost
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 10:21 AM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by SaphLiike
what annoys me about him mostly is when he says he doesnt want to be there, he obviously does otherwise he would get lost
Clearly, you didn't read the OP.
BlackOrWhite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 10:22 AM #4

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

A leopard never changes its spots and there are a few angles to him. Of course stalker Marcus was the real him, its just a different side we've seen lately.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 06:58 PM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
A leopard never changes its spots and there are a few angles to him. Of course stalker Marcus was the real him, its just a different side we've seen lately.
Tom you naughty boy.... stalker is a bit strong, he had his head messed up by a tease, blinded by love... for all his bravado I think he's had very little relationships hence the inappropriate behaviour with Norin. Love or Loath him even you have to admit he is entertaining.
Old 23-08-2009, 07:00 PM #6
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

stalker is a bit much
all he did was fancy her
Ramsay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 07:09 PM #7
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tas666
Post says it all, you can try to make your point about his crudeness, habits, swearing.. But that's why we love him... He's funny and does not take himself seriously.... that's where you Marcus Haters lose the point!! Marcus would say Black if you said White, he provokes reaction. I hated him when Norin was in because I don't think we saw the real him..... Marcus over anyone is who I would want to spend time in the house with.
Completely disagree! We saw the REAL Marcus when Noirin was there - hence why I stopped liking him! I now can't stand him! The rest is just play-acting!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 07:13 PM #8

[quote]Originally posted by VOICEOFREASON
Quote:
Completely disagree! We saw the REAL Marcus when Noirin was there - hence why I stopped liking him! I now can't stand him! The rest is just play-acting! [/quote..

It doesn't matter what you say this guy is going to walk it, acting or not he has been by far the most entertaining housemate ever. He has made us hate him and love him ..and that me lad is genius
Old 23-08-2009, 07:14 PM #9
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Tom you naughty boy.... stalker is a bit strong, he had his head messed up by a tease, blinded by love... for all his bravado I think he's had very little relationships hence the inappropriate behaviour with Norin. Love or Loath him even you have to admit he is entertaining.
I have never heard such a load of drivel! He is a middle-aged man, not a little boy! He messed her head up and his own in the process! Don't excuse his behaviour because you like him - that is pathetic! And he most definitely is not entertaining!
Old 23-08-2009, 07:18 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by VOICEOFREASON
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
I have never heard such a load of drivel! He is a middle-aged man, not a little boy! He messed her head up and his own in the process! Don't excuse his behaviour because you like him - that is pathetic! And he most definitely is not entertaining!
My you are very angry.... and don't be so rude, Norin was astute enough to know exactly what she was doing... Her head wasn't that mixed up when she went and copped off with Siavash then on to Isaac.... There's a word for girls like her but I am too polite to say. As for his behaviour what exactly has he done that is so bad?
Old 23-08-2009, 07:19 PM #11
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Well said VOICEOFREASON, im sick to death of people saying that Marcus is legend, the guy is stocker bully & many more things, which IMHO hes one horrible man.
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 07:21 PM #12

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Paige
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Paige
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

he had his head messed up?
pmsl
Chantel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 07:22 PM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBrotherfan4ever
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Well said VOICEOFREASON, im sick to death of people saying that Marcus is legend, the guy is stocker bully & many more things, which IMHO hes one horrible man.
Are ye talking about Rex?
Old 23-08-2009, 07:23 PM #14
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
My you are very angry.... and don't be so rude, Norin was astute enough to know exactly what she was doing... Her head wasn't that mixed up when she went and copped off with Siavash then on to Isaac.... There's a word for girls like her but I am too polite to say. As for his behaviour what exactly has he done that is so bad?
He tried to manipulate and control her - in order to get what he wanted! And by the way - according to the bb IQ scores - Marcus has an IQ of 122, whilst Noirin has an IQ of 80 - so who was taking advantage of who I wonder!
Old 23-08-2009, 07:26 PM #15

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
He tried to manipulate and control her - in order to get what he wanted! And by the way - according to the bb IQ scores - Marcus has an IQ of 122, whilst Noirin has an IQ of 80 - so who was taking advantage of who I wonder!

Ah Come on.... You tell me how much IQ you need to turn a man on.... She had a high emotional Intelligence, she knew that the ultimate way to get your way with men is to sexually excite them.... So when it came to emotional intelligence and how to push men's buttons her Score is MENSA standard
Old 23-08-2009, 07:27 PM #16

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Yes because of course she was completely innocent and has no idea how to use her sexuality to full effect. I see what you're saying now.

Isnt an IQ of 80 nearly low enough to be a fully fledged moron?
Blasphemer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 07:28 PM #17

Quote:
mike888 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 07:35 PM #18
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Blasphemer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Yes because of course she was completely innocent and has no idea how to use her sexuality to full effect. I see what you're saying now.

Marcus was just a dirty old man - punching above his weight!

He was saying on bb last night how Sophia fancied him (in his dreams) but how he didn't see her that way! I wonder how he would like it if a girl he didn't like that way wouldn't take no for an answer and just kept harrassing him!

And you are the one trying to make Marcus out to be 'innocent' and put all the blame on the woman! Old, old boring story!

Old 23-08-2009, 07:37 PM #19

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Blasphemer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Marcus was just a dirty old man - punching above his weight!

He was saying on bb last night how Sophia fancied him (in his dreams) but how he didn't see her that way! I wonder how he would like it if a girl he didn't like that way wouldn't take no for an answer and just kept harrassing him!

And you are the one trying to make Marcus out to be 'innocent' and put all the blame on the woman! Old, old boring story!

No I was simply stating that its not all down to IQ
Old 23-08-2009, 07:44 PM #20
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
He was in a House a Small house, with someone he fancyed, and someone who led him on...

He said hundreds of times that if he was outside he wouldnt go near Noirin.
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 08:34 PM #21

The so call legend is a dirty old man most people seem to forget that in the begining Carly and Sophie was nominating him because of the nastiness that came out of his mouth.
comicbook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 08:36 PM #22

marcus is a legend
mado is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 08:37 PM #23
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by comicbook
The so call legend is a dirty old man most people seem to forget that in the begining Carly and Sophie was nominating him because of the nastiness that came out of his mouth.
Totally agree with you comicbook
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 08:44 PM #24

Quote:
Originally posted by SaphLiike
I really don't know why these idiots still like Marcus. He obviously is not appreciative to still be in the house, I say let the big-headed man leave
florence33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 08:47 PM #25

Quote:
Cant even be bothered to read what others are putting. If they disagree then they will probably make some boring statements that make no difference whatsoever.

I came to the same conclusion as you have here a while back. One of the most liberating things in life I think is when you realise that actually it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks of you but only how you think of yourself.

Its easy to say that Philosophically but I think folk need some form of catalist to really connect to it.

That is why I think that many Marcus fans are enjoying this and there realy isnt anything others can say to change anything just as you say.

Edit: And ofcourse one of the funniest things to see is them trying and failing misirably and not understanding why!
Taijitu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
haters, marcus, time, wasting, yer