Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB8 Celebrity Big Brother 8 shown on Channel 5 from 2011.
Discuss Channel 5 Celebrity Big Brother won by Paddy Doherty.

Old 14-08-2011, 02:09 AM #1

Default Waste of time and pointless !

what was the point in c4 saying goodbye to bigbrother ?
and even doing a constant silly funeral ad for it with them burying it for good , and then having the final show on telly on c4 with davina and all the past bb contestants having a farewell do with even a wreath for godsake!! and music playing , BB moments played out on satelite screen and even a tribute to davina from bigbrother them selves!!!!!!!!!!!!

just to then bring it back for channel 5 , whats the point seriousy??? they basically lied then and c4 sold it to c5 for proberly a huge fee or maybe im wrong maybe the fee was peanuts cause c5 is getting what they can what with being a not soo popular channel so they obviously want more viewers , but this has gone beyond a joke if c4 was just removing bigbrother from their channel to have it transfered then why make out it deffo is the END of the show

i thought finally its ended for good cause 10 years is a long time and for me the show got too stupid and too many weirdo's entered and all the fame hungry hypocrits got beyond boring and irritable bowl syndrome! and was just repeatition , so now they've gone back to dragging on the show after BB10 for me it got soo ridiculous , how can people still find it entertaining the ideas got soo triesome they lost all meaning and was miles better in the early bb's when the show was actual quite good

but now its like nightmare that never comes to an end but just goes on and on and on . looks like marcus the narrator will still be narrating beyond the grave thats how dumb it is with its never ending storyyyyyyy HA
LiquidGold is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 02:11 AM #2
rk3388

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Rachel Johnson
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace
rk3388

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Rachel Johnson
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace

it wasnt for sure until after it ended so thats why

CBBUS1: Metta/Omarosa/James/Ariadna
CBBUS2: Tom, Jonathan, Tamar, Lolo, Natalie
rk3388 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 02:12 AM #3

Ever feel like you're a little late to a party?....

And FYI channel 4 don't own BB, so didn't sell it. They ended it on their channel and the makers (Endemol) sold the broadcast rights to channel 5. Tribute to Davina was done because she is no longer with the show.

Tip: If you don't wish to continue watching something, change the channel or turn the TV off completely. That's usually quite effective. Otherwise, what's the point like seriously?

Last edited by Marsh.; 14-08-2011 at 02:14 AM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 02:38 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08marsh View Post
Ever feel like you're a little late to a party?....

And FYI channel 4 don't own BB, so didn't sell it. They ended it on their channel and the makers (Endemol) sold the broadcast rights to channel 5. Tribute to Davina was done because she is no longer with the show.

Tip: If you don't wish to continue watching something, change the channel or turn the TV off completely. That's usually quite effective. Otherwise, what's the point like seriously?
because im not a sheep and i dont follow crowds and i think for myself , and dont worry i stopped watching bb anyway so no i wont be watching this never ending toilet paper now airing on c5

Last edited by LiquidGold; 14-08-2011 at 02:38 AM.
Old 14-08-2011, 02:42 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidGold View Post
because im not a sheep and i dont follow crowds and i think for myself , and dont worry i stopped watching bb anyway so no i wont be watching this never ending toilet paper now airing on c5
Hi liquidgold i remember you from bb's last outing welcome back.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 02:47 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnot View Post
Hi liquidgold i remember you from bb's last outing welcome back.
cheers whether ur sarcastic or not
Old 14-08-2011, 12:33 PM #7

Quote:
What's this got to do with anything I put in my post?

If you don't like BB then fair enough but what's the point in coming on a BB forum for the fans just to rip into it. Considering everyone's well passed the stage discussing channel 5 buying the show and whether it's a good thing and the show is starting next week. Move along please.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 01:38 AM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08marsh View Post
What's this got to do with anything I put in my post?

If you don't like BB then fair enough but what's the point in coming on a BB forum for the fans just to rip into it. Considering everyone's well passed the stage discussing channel 5 buying the show and whether it's a good thing and the show is starting next week. Move along please.
its different when people rip into other programmes tho isnt it
Old 15-08-2011, 01:43 AM #9
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
and even doing a constant silly funeral ad for it with them burying it for good , and then having the final show on telly on c4 with davina and all the past bb contestants having a farewell do with even a wreath for godsake!! and music playing , BB moments played out on satelite screen and even a tribute to davina from bigbrother them selves!!!!!!!!!!!!

just to then bring it back for channel 5 , whats the point seriousy??? they basically lied then and c4 sold it to c5 for proberly a huge fee or maybe im wrong maybe the fee was peanuts cause c5 is getting what they can what with being a not soo popular channel so they obviously want more viewers , but this has gone beyond a joke if c4 was just removing bigbrother from their channel to have it transfered then why make out it deffo is the END of the show

i thought finally its ended for good cause 10 years is a long time and for me the show got too stupid and too many weirdo's entered and all the fame hungry hypocrits got beyond boring and irritable bowl syndrome! and was just repeatition , so now they've gone back to dragging on the show after BB10 for me it got soo ridiculous , how can people still find it entertaining the ideas got soo triesome they lost all meaning and was miles better in the early bb's when the show was actual quite good

but now its like nightmare that never comes to an end but just goes on and on and on . looks like marcus the narrator will still be narrating beyond the grave thats how dumb it is with its never ending storyyyyyyy HA
Quote:

Why post this then? You seem to be online more now as BB nears so you can't hate it that much.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 15-08-2011 at 01:44 AM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 02:07 AM #10
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Endemol sold it to Channel 5 you moron.

This whole thread is a travesty.
Burn it down or Close it Mods.
Old 15-08-2011, 09:18 AM #11
BB9UK - Legendary Series.

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Corin
BB9UK - Legendary Series.

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Corin

Quote:

Shh.
georgehudson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 10:40 AM #12
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:

Channel 4 didn't sell BB to Channel 5. Channel 4 did not renew their contract with Endemol - the production company that makes Big Brother - and the show was bought by Channel 5.

If you think it's so stupid and silly and so far below you, why on Earth are you here on a BB forum talking about it? This is surely wasting your time when there are so many more cerebral pursuits you could be indulging in.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. It isn't compulsory.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 10:42 AM #13
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
God, I hate the school holidays.
Old 15-08-2011, 10:46 AM #14
That's Life

That's Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
God, I hate the school holidays.

LG, Channel 4 never owned the show to sell, that was all Endemol's doing. As far as Channel 4 was concerned, that WAS the final series of Big Brother.

In a way, it sort of was. Yes, it's back, but with a new eye design, a new presenter, a new spin off show.

Quote:
Don't watch it then. Simple as.

BIB - wat?
Old 15-08-2011, 11:38 AM #15
What A Liiife

Favourites:
BB15: Jale
UBB: Victor

What A Liiife

Favourites:
BB15: Jale
UBB: Victor

Quote:
Yep, but that's cause this isn't a Coronation Street or XF forum, it's a BB forum.
seanraff07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 01:09 PM #16

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

It won't be the same as on CH4, in fact it already looks like it will be worse. So it is a new show really.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
BBUK3- Jonny (only saw last two weeks)
starry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 01:19 PM #17
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

I think any true Big Brother fan doesnt give a chuff about how it ended,why it ended, we are just glad to have it back

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 15-08-2011 at 01:20 PM.
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 01:32 PM #18
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
I think any true Big Brother fan doesnt give a chuff about how it ended,why it ended, we are just glad to have it back
This, definitely feel the same.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 01:34 PM #19
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever View Post
This, definitely feel the same.
This time last year i was in mourning think BB was gone forever,Im thrilled silly its coming back on any channel
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 01:48 PM #20
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
It won't be the same as on CH4, in fact it already looks like it will be worse. So it is a new show really.
Worse? LOL... that's the spirit. It hasn't even started yet.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
pointless, time, waste