Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 04-02-2016, 10:48 PM #1
User banned

User banned

Default David-gate. Great or dreadful?

was this an all time great moment in BB history or an all time low?

It was a sad time when the great david bowie passed. An incredible guy, a phenomenal artist and unique kind man.

The fact his ex was in the house was probably just a really bizarre concidence. though advertising her grief was imo sick.

However when he passed away and it was told to his ex wife angie in the house, it really was a bizarre moment

To compound the situation she tells tiff david is dead, she gets hysterical thinking david guest is dead...in the most bizarre coincidence david was ill for days under his bed clothes

Ok so far so mad....but it escalates. Tiffany goes mental and when told its the wrong david and in fact its angie's ex husband david bowie that's dead. the problem now is tiffany carries on screaming...9 hours passes of mass hysteria when she finally calms down

ok so weeks later, tiffany is now popular as she shouts endlessly about hos she wants cock and wants to fck Jeremy and Darren and scotty t etc an pervs at scottys penis in the shower etc etc

so tonight she had another chance to clarify what happened..asked a pretty simple question, why when you knew it was david bowie and not david guest who died , why didn't you then show some sympathy?

toffanys answer

"umm maybe I just didn't care!"

Incredible. Do we forgive her and laugh it off as simply a mad spur of the moment thing? or after 9 hours of screaming and 2 weeks later all she has to say about the incident is she didn't care? does this point to a deeper rooted rottenness at the heart of tiffany?
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 10:54 PM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post

It was a sad time when the great david bowie passed. An incredible guy, a phenomenal artist and unique kind man.

The fact his ex was in the house was probably just a really bizarre concidence. though advertising her grief was imo sick.

However when he passed away and it was told to his ex wife angie in the house, it really was a bizarre moment

To compound the situation she tells tiff david is dead, she gets hysterical thinking david guest is dead...in the most bizarre coincidence david was ill for days under his bed clothes

Ok so far so mad....but it escalates. Tiffany goes mental and when told its the wrong david and in fact its angie's ex husband david bowie that's dead. the problem now is tiffany carries on screaming...9 hours passes of mass hysteria when she finally calms down

ok so weeks later, tiffany is now popular as she shouts endlessly about hos she wants cock and wants to fck Jeremy and Darren and scotty t etc an pervs at scottys penis in the shower etc etc

so tonight she had another chance to clarify what happened..asked a pretty simple question, why when you knew it was david bowie and not david guest who died , why didn't you then show some sympathy?

toffanys answer

Incredible. Do we forgive her and laugh it off as simply a mad spur of the moment thing? or after 9 hours of screaming and 2 weeks later all she has to say about the incident is she didn't care? does this point to a deeper rooted rottenness at the heart of tiffany?
Tiffany gets forgiven and excused for anything and everything ,if one of the others had said that they would have been hated

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 10:59 PM #3

it was a surreal moment of craziness. i think tiff thought this was some sort of mind game and felt like she was being played, who cares, the made up eons ago, its only the viewers still obsessed with it
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 11:16 PM #4
0_o

0_o

I found it so hilarious. However Tiff behaved badly continuing to go at Angie once she knew the truth. And made herself look worse about it on the main show tonight too
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 11:19 PM #5
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Scotty Timlin
I'maCeleb2015: Lady Colin Campbell
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Scotty Timlin
I'maCeleb2015: Lady Colin Campbell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Tiffany gets forgiven and excused for anything and everything ,if one of the others had said that they would have been hated
No they wouldn't have for goodness sake stop attacking Tiffany all because you're jealous of her.
Carl Jayson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 11:24 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

I've been up and down with Tiff, but when she said "I didn't care" tonight that was the last straw. Plus her crude talk is just not for me.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 11:29 PM #7
User banned

User banned

shes made me laugh and cry, but im with you jet, saying she didn't care was a killer moment for me.....I detest the endless pervy talk too...which of course a man would never get away with
Old 04-02-2016, 11:41 PM #8

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
shes made me laugh and cry, but im with you jet, saying she didn't care was a killer moment for me.....I detest the endless pervy talk too...which of course a man would never get away with
You are so right- imagine the response from the audience and BB had a man been repeatedly making similar comments to or around other housemates, or trying to force physical attention from others in the way Tiffany has.

I think there would have been complaints and warnings.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:03 AM #9

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
You are so right- imagine the response from the audience and BB had a man been repeatedly making similar comments to or around other housemates, or trying to force physical attention from others in the way Tiffany has.

Scotty has done all of that... And don't try to say He hasn't please.
aj2463 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:04 AM #10
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post

Men have been discriminated against more and more on this show for years. guys have been thrown out for far far less that what tiffany has done. but I get shouted down here for being sexist simply for pointing out the sexism against men on this show.

beyond simply double standards sexism, I find all people being lewd and crude and loud utterly boring and sometimes offensive. Darren day was right there when he said her crude flirtations are just attention seeking nonsense, he was also right to keep away from her questions about cheating on his beloved wife.

all subtlety is lost sadly

maybe a male hm should go in next year, demanding p"ssy screaming for sex and grabbing their p*ssies in the shower , oh hilarious
Old 05-02-2016, 01:31 AM #11

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I'll take it one further Kazanne. All the others would have been forgiven with the exception of Stephanie and John.

Stephanie and John are held to a higher standard than anyone else in that house and are judged harshly against it...while every other housemate semms to get a pass.

Honestly, Gemma could have killed a kitten in a fit of rage and the housemates would blame the kitten and BB would give her a gift of a wash and a blow dry to get the blood out of her hair.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:36 AM #12
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
I'll take it one further Kazanne. All the others would have been forgiven with the exception of Stephanie and John.

Stephanie and John are held to a higher standard than anyone else in that house and are judged harshly against it...while every other housemate semms to get a pass.

Honestly, Gemma could have killed a kitten in a fit of rage and the housemates would blame the kitten and BB would give her a gift of a wash and a blow dry to get the blood out of her hair.

I agree about john, hes been given a hard rap imo
hes been allright overall...I honestly think his rather unusual facial gestures have gone against him. hes a gurner. but most of what hes said ive thought was bang on
Old 05-02-2016, 08:03 AM #13

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Benedict

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Benedict

I don't think Tiffany's been forgiven. Certainly not on here. I think the fact she wasn't apologetic and fawning with Angie as the supposed grieving widow once removed, will never be forgotten.............. by some.

But Angie isn't the mourning widow or active mother of a bereaved son and the situation didn't arise purely by Tiffany's actions alone. Angie told her that David was dead.

Part of me is starting to believe that Angie told Tiff' on purpose. knowing that it would descend into farce as she'd instantly misunderstand.

I suspect because, Angie has spent the last 30 years slagging off her ex David Bowie and speaks of her son in derisory and jealous tones after decades of no contact. Smacks of revenge to me
Old 05-02-2016, 10:23 AM #14

Tiffany was many things that are very unattractive in that scenario

Stupid.....you'd have to be as dumb as a post to believe there could be a dead body in the diary room with BB watching and millions of viewers, yet the only housemate privy to the info was Angie Bowie...meanwhile all the others are allowed to laugh and smoke in the garden in full view of the cameras....that is STUPID on a huge scale.

Stubborn ....too proud to admit she'd made a mistake so instead tried to justify it by attacking the grieving house mate instead.

Arrogant...when asked why she just said she did that because she didn't really care.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 10:25 AM #15
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I'm sorry but it was one of the best Big Brother moments ever, it was hilarious and confusing.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 10:25 AM #16
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:

toffanys answer

I recall when Michael Jackson died and the house got told, it was all far more respectful from near all.

I do think this is one of the worst times in a BB series,so I agree with your post.
It was bad enough losing a great star like Bowie but to see the house descend into farce the way it did was for me really hard to watch.
It all came across as really bad, unnecessary and disrespectful.

All the housemates should have been told at the same time by BB and it would have been fitting to play a Bowie track in respect to him too.
That's how I'd have played it out, not use it for some extremely cheap and gutter like so called entertainment.

With panellists, audience and Rylan howling with laughter at the event while totally discarding the fact a great star had died after an 18 month battle with cancer.
A really awful and very uncomfortable thing for me to watch was all of it in the end.

Last edited by joeysteele; 05-02-2016 at 12:11 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 10:35 AM #17

Quote:
I'm sorry but it was one of the best Big Brother moments ever, it was hilarious and confusing.
Oh I agree....best thing ever...certainly one of Angies finer moments....but Tiffany did not come out of it that looking good,,.....no way....at the time it was shocking to here her call Angie a f-ckin old bitch, when Angie was still processing the sad news....it was also very inappropriate to continue to behave so aggressively once the others had explained the error she had made....

Her reaction to the initial news was understandable because she believed someone had died and in that moment she was in shock just the same as Angie and as such needed support not isolation....but it doesn't alter the fact that she was still stupid to believe it....I doubt, had it been any if the others, that they would have done that.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:44 AM #18

I am a huge Bowie fan....David Bowie, Debbie Harry, my top two music heroes .....I was extremely sad about him dying ...but I absolutely loved the story that unfolded in the house and I imagine if he was watching he would have laughed harder than anyone else. ...I celebrate Tiffanys stupidity because it played no small part in what unfolded....but it DID say things about her personality that I have struggled to get past since....and each time I've come around to her a bit more, and seen some of her better qualities, she goes and behaves aggressively again and kills it.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:54 AM #19
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I am a huge Bowie fan....David Bowie, Debbie Harry, my top two music heroes .....I was extremely sad about him dying ...but I absolutely loved the story that unfolded in the house and I imagine if he was watching he would have laughed harder than anyone else. ...I celebrate Tiffanys stupidity because it played no small part in what unfolded....but it DID say things about her personality that I have struggled to get past since....and each time I've come around to her a bit more, and seen some of her better qualities, she goes and behaves aggressively again and kills it.
I think it's a defense mechanism, yeah she should have sympathised with Angie and not ranted like that but I think by that stage she was feeling attacked by the other HMs and went into full on protective mode for herself.

And I agree i think David Bowie would have found the bizarre scenario hilarious too

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 05-02-2016, 10:56 AM #20

It was just a perfect little english farce. Like an episode of fawlty towers. It has to be in the top 3 highlights shows of all time.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 11:04 AM #21
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

It was funny even though it should never have been. Tiffany saying last night that she didn't care was pretty horrible though
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 11:13 AM #22
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaro. View Post
It was funny even though it should never have been. Tiffany saying last night that she didn't care was pretty horrible though
I think that was more about the person asking the question and her attitude towards Tiffany than the Angie situation though

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05-02-2016, 11:19 AM #23

Quote:
I think it's a defense mechanism, yeah she should have sympathised with Angie and not ranted like that but I think by that stage she was feeling attacked by the other HMs and went into full on protective mode for herself.

And I agree i think David Bowie would have found the bizarre scenario hilarious too
I agree with you there....it was her truth in that moment and BB and the others should have rallied round just like they did with Angie....but when they didn't and she went understandably out of control, someone had to put themselves between Angie and that threat of danger...I genuinely felt sorry for John because he and David had promised Angie and BB they would take care of her and keep things calm ...then David took to his bed and poor John was placed alone in that position that he never asked to be in....the others, all of them, were cowards for not defending him against Megan....
I honestly did see Tiffanys side of the story even if I didn't like her reaction and I have tried hard to come round to her...but she makes that very hard to do....and what she said again last night just fans the flames for many people...
I take her down, cause as you know, I want Steph to win...but like I've said before I don't mind who wins tonight as long is wasn't Gemma....I'm sure you know there are no hard feelings here Niamh and I have just phoned up and placed a vote on your behalf as I promised I would be...good luck with tonight to all of us.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:22 AM #24
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I agree with you there....it was her truth in that moment and BB and the others should have rallied round just like they did with Angie....but when they didn't and she went understandably out of control, someone had to put themselves between Angie and that threat of danger...I genuinely felt sorry for John because he and David had promised Angie and BB they would take care of her and keep things calm ...then David took to his bed and poor John was placed alone in that position that he never asked to be in....the others, all of them, were cowards for not defending him against Megan....
I honestly did see Tiffanys side of the story even if I didn't like her reaction and I have tried hard to come round to her...but she makes that very hard to do....and what she said again last night just fans the flames for many people...
I take her down, cause as you know, I want Steph to win...but like I've said before I don't mind who wins tonight as long is wasn't Gemma....I'm sure you know there are no hard feelings here Niamh and I have just phoned up and placed a vote on your behalf as I promised I would be...good luck with tonight to all of us.
aww thanks

I'm happy with the finalists tbh and really just that Tiffany made the finals is a good result I think

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05-02-2016, 11:23 AM #25
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

It was hilarious and will go down in historih.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
davidgate, dreadful, great