Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-01-2019, 12:43 PM #25
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
I can understand that argument if he was besmirching te name of say John Craven but its not John is it and look at the twat who was doing it

TS even you must look at the guy and get what is going on?

Its perfect for Piers as his game is to mildly troll the audience and then act for them in their indignation

Its why the numbers are so good
The point is that people are getting upset at some little fella on the telly. I mean... It IS a bit over-sensitive isn't it? And yes Piers trolls but he also gets himself pretty frustrated and worked up at times, which really isn't the best idea for a slightly overweight man in his 50's .

I get that the young guy whoever he is is blatantly trolling too but I don't get why people are getting upset or taking personal offense over it, and can't deal with the facts as they are and make a rational counter point (that Churchill held some beliefs that are now outdated but were pretty common at the time, and it's important to add historical context and not judge based on current morality).
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
churchill, mass, murderer, supermacist, white