Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-07-2002, 02:48 PM #1
Oldgit

Oldgit

Default Didn\'t Kate Win -- Or am I missing something?

My TV must have been malfunctioning on Friday, because it looked like Kate won. It must have been on the blink, because otherwise I would have known that Jade was the actual winner. Ah well I've wanted a nice new Widescreen and maybe this malfunction will persuade Mrs Oldgit...

I didn't mind Jade in the house, I thought she was funny at times, but unbearably childish and spoilt at others. But I think that fourth was right for her. I never thought she deserved "Vote the Pig Out" and "Michelin" references, neither did she deserve the over-the-top adulation of the tabloids over the last weeks.

But can newspaper editors not get it through their thick skulls that their chosen one did not win? I don't want to pick up a paper and read about the person who should have won. I mean, when Arsenal finished second in the premiership for three consecutive seasons, where were the newpapers that reported that it was they who "really" won?

I hope the other three finalists keep their dignity. Nobody is going to pay them serious cash unless they slag off others, dispute the result, or add titillating angles to some of the flirty stuff that went on, which at the end of the day was alcohol fuelled and for the most part never really amounted to much.

Maybe someone ought to tell them a possible reason why Jade came fourth. Maybe it is because we all got fed up with them ramming her down our throats!

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
kate, missing, win