Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-08-2014, 11:18 AM #1

Default Consistent Throughout

Ash has been the only housemate that's been consistent throughout the entire show, I personally have liked him since the beginning and think he is being himself in there, laid back, normal, easy going, can't be arsed with drama's and so on, he is just your typical guy, yeah he has had a few up's and downs like most of the hm's have but who wouldn't being chucked into a house with this lot? He is also one of the only hm's to have made some genuine friendships in there that I can see lasting when out of the house.

Some might describe him as boring and that's fair enough but I don't see it as that, he is what I have always liked in housemates during older BB's, my favourite BB is actually BB3 and that had a couple of hm's with the same laid back type of character as him, most seem to be under the impression that hm's need to be loud, upfront, in your face to be good hm's well I disagree with that, they get very annoying very fast and end up out the door ASASP (Toya, Pauline)

So yeah I don't think he is boring at all, I find him funny, nice, laid back and a pretty decent guy, he made a couple of mistakes with comments to Jale but he apologised about those and explained he meant no malice with them (Apart from the Maggot comment, he was a dick with that and I posted that on here but we all make mistakes), I find most of his hate to come from his association with Helen which is pretty unfair, we have seen him trying to shut her up a few times but failing and he mentioned the other night he is constantly trying to stop her from going off on one, oh and he also gets a lot of hate for being a model, funny that it's always females hating females that gets brought up but not the fact that guys hate 'nice looking' guys on BB.

He has no chance in winning but he definitely deserves his place in the final IMO.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ash, consistent