Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2015 [S12] Series 12 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor with judges Simon, Rita Ora, Cheryl and Nick Grimshaw ran from August to December 2015 and was won by Louisa Johnson.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2015, 09:38 PM #1

Default Nick Grimshaw & Mason Noise...

I've noticed there's definitely something interesting between the two? Some may say it's been read into, but more and more people have started to pick up on it (Youtube comments, blogs etc.). Of course, the easier observation is just to assume that Nick is attracted to him, as he is quite handsome. But I feel there's more on Nick's part. Judges House, he was nervous and twitchy when Mason was singing, and I noticed the good ol' lump in the throat when he was singing too, and on other interviews when his name is mentioned.

In the VT's before the act comes on, there's been flirting, moments too. On live shows, when Mason has performed - as a youtuber mentioned, he has him infatuated. He's supported him at the Radio 1 awards, the other two boys were not there. (Ok there's probably a plausible explanation for that )

But the most important moment I really picked up on something was when Mason and Sean were in the bottom two on Sunday night. He seemed more concerned and was focused on Mason, hugging him. When he was singing, he was teary, and when he stood to applaud him upon finishing, he was trying to hold back the tears. You may say, that's normal, and yeah I agree, but I just saw something more personal to him in that moment, because even after Sean sung, he was looking at Mason walking back whilst clapping for Sean.

Idk, maybe it's bizarre that I've picked up on this, but I really sense something between the two. (Well on Nick's part)

Thoughts?

Last edited by Roath; 10-11-2015 at 09:39 PM.
Roath is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
grimshaw, mason, nick, noise