Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-01-2016, 09:53 AM #1

Default Why Gemma is being attacked

Most people dislike her because she is cheating and is lazy, greedy, selfish, mean spirited and unkind ....a huge amount of people have spent the last three weeks hi lighting this huge injustice against the other housemates and against the paying public...but these rational and frustrated observations about Gemma have mostly been met with lies, excuses, insults, accusations, cover ups and sometimes bans for those who complain that it's unfair and hypocrisy ....people refuse to accept the mountain of proof that confirm that she is lazy, selfish and greedy....if she is allowed to cheat, lie and skive by big brother then people are left with no where to put that resentment...she makes herself hated but she is at the same time made untouchable with the help of others and with the help of big brother
We are not allowed to reach her because she is being protected by enablers who make it possible for her to get away with it. If all the proof that she is greedy and lazy and selfish is not good enough then the only form of attack remaining is her weight because no lies, insults and cover ups can deny the fact that she def is fat....and a part of the reason for that is because she is bone idle and lazy and greedy
I dislike her because she is unkind to others and is being protected from any accountability for it but mostly I dislike her, and big brothers protection of her, for making me so angry and leaving me with no where to channel it
I have no sympathy for her and any over weight people will hopefully realise what this is about ....it's just a hook to try and reach her, it's not an attack on them.
If a gay housemate behaved so appallingly, yet was made untouchable, then insults about the fact that they are gay would become people's last resort....I am gay and I totally would understand what that is and I would not take it personally and I would not be offended.
Now we have the victim card and I think its all a bit too convenient ....we have been played .....or should I say goaded and provoked.

Last edited by hot2go; 27-01-2016 at 09:54 AM.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
attacked, gemma