Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-03-2018, 08:05 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Ok she was a tenant sitting in your property refusing to pay rent. You didn't say she trashed the place to the value of £5,000 (which you called arrears) and you did say you had to have her evicted and we all know how long that can take.

^ I am totally perplexed by this Red: I NEVER said that she "trashed the place to the value of £5,000" and I called it arrears because it IS arrears - she owes UNPAID rent amounting to £5,000.

No but you did say she received Working Tax Credits and Benefits and at the end of your post you made it clear that you would not accept anyone else who was on benefits which probably confused things as her benefits claims was just something that annoyed you but had no reflection on her not paying her dues.

^ I NEVER said that I was 'annoyed' because she claimed benefits - I am annoyed because she claimed Tax-Payers money to pay her rent with but DID NOT PAY ANY RENT.

Sounds like she was just a greedy high living hussy. People don't have to be on benefits to fit that sort of personality.

^ Again, I NEVER STATED or IMPLIED that people HAD to be on benefits to be ignorant non-rent paying skankers, it's just that this ignorant non-rent paying skanker IS on benefits.

When you type in capitals it doesn't come across any louder but as this was an obvious attempt to tell me off, I'll just say that I don't have a clue what you're saying here

???? I was and am saying that IF YOU ARE GOING TO QUOTE MY POST OR PARAPHRASE FROM IT, PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE, ADD OR SUBTRACT FROM WHAT I HAVE ACTUALLY SAID TO MISREPRESENT WHAT I HAVE SAID TO SUIT YOUR PURPOSE (incidentally, I have seen posts HEADLINED in LARGE COLOURED TYPE which you REPRODUCED by quoting with no apparent problems. Yet, these posts were almost identical in style to posts of mine which you OBJECTED to.

and perhaps its because you claimed you would never take anyone on benefits again. The thing is, benefits was never the problem, the tenants attitude towards money was the problem.

^ I NEVER claimed that 'benefits were the problem' and it was NOT 'the tenant's attitude to money which was the problem' it was the tenant's attitude to 'playing fair' that is the problem.

She is just one of those selfish, arrogant, ignorant, moralless low-lifes who think that she is above complying with the same Rules of Society and the same Laws of the Land which the rest of us have to comply with.
I

I also don't see what any of this has to do with Corbyn?

^ If you do not grasp that EVEN after two additional posts now from me, then it is futile my trying to explain.

Thank you. Perhaps you should of said this in your initial post.
^ I DID SAY SO - and I'm sure that every - impartial - reader would understand as much, but thank you for trying to imply that my standard of English and Grammar is below yours.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 24-03-2018 at 08:10 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
challenge, leadership, owen, smith