Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 11-12-2013, 12:03 PM #1
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukturtle View Post
You've been #25. #24 and #49, Jess.

Also I love looking back at the table and seeing the people the forum backed each year Starting with TiBB staff, then Niall, Chuck, Ammi, Marc.

This year my backing is for Saph.
..I don't know what you mean, 'backed'..as in not genuinely voted for..?...

Last edited by Niamh.; 11-12-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:14 PM #2
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I don't know what you mean, 'backed'..as in not genuinely voted for..?...
Oh yeah voted for, but the one that TiBB usually feels has been overlooked in previous years on one that everyone feels will do really well. The TiBB Staff one was a joke one because we wanted to see how high we could get it.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Niamh.; 11-12-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:44 PM #3
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Oh yeah voted for, but the one that TiBB usually feels has been overlooked in previous years on one that everyone feels will do really well. The TiBB Staff one was a joke one because we wanted to see how high we could get it.
Wow Ben... you imagine those people - Ammi and Marc for instance - only won because people thought they were previously "overlooked" and bloc-voted for them? I think it's quite cruel to suggest that people wouldn't have voted for them if there hadn't been a campaign. I think it's rather a forgone conclusion that if Ammi hadn't withdrawn this year she'd probably be No.1. With no campaign.

Last edited by Niamh.; 11-12-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:52 PM #4
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Wow Ben... you imagine those people - Ammi and Marc for instance - only won because people thought they were previously "overlooked" and bloc-voted for them? I think it's quite cruel to suggest that people wouldn't have voted for them if there hadn't been a campaign. I think it's rather a forgone conclusion that if Ammi hadn't withdrawn this year she'd probably be No.1. With no campaign.
Woah, don't twist my words. I didn't mean it in a bloc vote negative way I meant that the awareness of these people was heightened, for example sooty has often gotten overlooked for things like this but a few of us campaigned for her last year. I know for a fact Marc won because he is a great member and I'm glad he did but each year TiBB has a mini-light hearted campaign (that rarely effects the positions).

Also if you re read my paragraph it also says those that TiBB feels will do really well.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 11-12-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:55 PM #5
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Woah, don't twist my words. I didn't mean it in a bloc vote negative way I meant that the awareness of these people was heightened, for example sooty has often gotten overlooked for things like this but a few of us promoted her last year. I know for a fact Marc won because he is a great member and I'm glad he did but each year TiBB has a mini-light hearted campaign (that rarely effects the positions).
..I'd like to think everyone won because they were a great member, I know Jesus did and so far as I know, everyone else does..the same with all of the placings, I must be completely unaware of 'campaigns'/'promotions' and especially if they are a regular thing...

Last edited by Ammi; 11-12-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:00 PM #6
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Woah, don't twist my words. I didn't mean it in a bloc vote negative way I meant that the awareness of these people was heightened, for example sooty has often gotten overlooked for things like this but a few of us promoted her last year. I know for a fact Marc won because he is a great member and I'm glad he did but each year TiBB has a mini-light hearted campaign (that rarely effects the positions).
I wasn't twisting your words, I was asking you to clarify a bit of a muddy point. That makes more sense now, but I still think the vast majority of people vote for who they want to vote for, regardless of light-hearted campaigns. You can't pick people names out and then suggest people only voted because they felt sorry for them, which is what your first post implied. To me.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
#9, loved, predictions, thread