Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 10-10-2018, 09:35 AM #1
User banned

User banned

Default My opinion of who these people are

Akeem.......people pleaser but has a plan to slide under the radar to the final and sit on the fence but can be nasty if he wants to be.

Brooke....Has a bit of a mean streak and loves to stir it up by gossiping. Cant really warm to her as she has no personality and brings little to the show

Cammeron.....came with a game plan and a lie. makes the room he is in deep and miserable with his constant bitching. His actions are stage managed and he is a BB profesional right down to the stories and the odd attack he feels the public wants to see like his attack on hussain last night. Not who he seems and is one of the best game players in there.

Cian....He is the only one being true to himself but hes all over the place. He brings something to the show but needs to distance himself from the Zoe crew as they are dragging him down. He could win it if the others implode.

Hussain.....This is a man who has been bullied and disliked in real life and has decided to try to manufacture some drama to get noticed, but sadly he is rubbish at it and although he is harmless, he is annoying and is playing the worst game in BB history. Definitely a lewis G rip off but with no class.

Isabelle.....Brings a bit of glamour, but the cracks are showing and shes very common and opaque. Cant see her forming any ties to any of the girls and her plan seems to be to get into Lewis's pants to get to the final. Not the little miss goodie 2 shoes she tries to portray.

Kenaly.....Brings nothing to the house, Radar diver with a temper and can be really annoying at times. Cant read her motives as i dont think she has any, apart from radar diving to the final. Non entity and will go this week.

Sian......Really nice yorkshire girl with a great body but a vacuum between her ears. She is a social butterfly and fence sitter but if she wanted to , she could be a fantastic HM, if only she fired up that mouth. Im liking her outfits, but adly her game is weak and insipid.

Lewis f.......Total mees of a man and I use that word man with some trepidation, as he is a bully, as long as his victim wears a skirt. he is a coward, carries a sense of entitlement, suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and He is socially inept and strikes me as a man that will one day commit a crime against a woman without knowing hes done it. He needs to be monitored as he is showing serious signs of a mental breakdown and although the show is about him at the moment, that's because all the men in there are wimps and wont confront him. Once he is confronted by a man, even as weak as hussain, his balls shrink, the hood comes up and he runs to the diary room. He should not be hated, he should be pitied and removed from the house for his and the girls safety.

Zoe....Definitely had my attention in the beginning, but now she is showing her nasty side and the council house girl is coming out right down to the way she smokes and dresses. She has let herself go and decided to bitch and moan, as opposed to getting involved. She has thrown her chance of winning away and needs a huge storyline to get her back up there.

Tomasz.....Ive never liked this disgusting excuse for a human being. he is a pitiful game player with a sense of entitlement and a nasty streak he suppresses very well. If looks could kill, poor Isabelle would be history after stealing his money. I cant even look at him wobbling all round the house and when he does that sexy lap dance routine, i feel like vomiting. He has no pride or scruples and makes a fantastic HM , but a disgusting excuse for a man. First time he is up, hes out.

Now we sit back and waits for the retorts...........
fred7853 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:42 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Akeem: sweet nice guy wouldn’t hurt a fly and would be a breeze to be friends with

Brooke: quite a nasty person given a predicament to require it

Cameron: Allen looking ganghanded useless lying piece of crap. One of the worst housemates ever

Cian: jolly and fun person who will probably be at the centre of a vortex following Isabella/Zoe/ the rest of the house

Hussain: usually I dlislike people like this but he’s coming in and calling people what they are and forcing them to display their true colours on blast. I’m a fan. His relationship with issy is also endearing

Isabella: sweet, fun loving, offering that sisterly role to Hussain (and it’s genuine unlike the reciprocal relationship cam and Lewis have for airtime)

Kenaley: nice person who likes to tackle things head on to avoid complication

Lewis: gone off him after showing his cliquey side and the way he systematically deals with the house to what he thinks the public would want. Him and Cameron are basically the same attention seeking twats with different approaches.

Sian: victim of production. From what’s been shown she’s been quite funny though maybe her jealous vindictive side will come out as Isabella storylines progress

Tomasz: disliked him for a while but he’s relatively inoffensive so idc he’s not particularly funny tho

Zoe: liked her at first but she’s shown some quite nasty sides and the misfits is the worst idea conceived ever
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:42 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Emily Atack

Favourites (more):

So you don't like anyone, OP!

Last edited by BBDodge; 10-10-2018 at 09:43 AM.
BBDodge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:14 AM #4
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDodge View Post
So you don't like anyone, OP!
Cian is my only like but you must have speed read my post to miss that, lol.
fred7853 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:17 AM #5
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred7853 View Post
Good choice

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:22 AM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred7853 View Post
With reservations, though! I agree with your assessment of him.
BBDodge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:49 AM #7

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Akeem: Really like him, is is a bit of a coward in some situations but then again I would be too with some of those nutters in there.

Brooke: Don't think she's as boring as made out to be by some viewers. Could be one to look out for entertainment wise.

Cameron: Horrible bitchy guy who only comes away with it because he is young and recently came out. Really hope he gets evicted before the final.

Cian: Really liked him up until his association with Cameron and Zoe. Could still redeem himself and become the winner imo.

Hussain: yawn. Boring Mark-type wannabe.

Isabella: Irritating for me. But she might be a good housemate. Let's wait and see.

Kenaley: Don't like her. Comes across as very entitled. Hope she goes this week.

Lewis F: One of the best housemates ever tbh. I really hope he will stay for a while longer. I think he will if he survives this week.

Sian: I really like her. Don't think she is boring just not a crybaby who takes everything too serious.

Thomas: Great housemate a swell. Comes across very unlikeable at times but he is needed in there. He can go in the eviction before the final.

Zoe: Bitchy, boring. Acting all nice girl. Seen so many of her type. reminds me of Coleen Nolan as well.

Supporting Andrew, Courtney and Malika.
BB-Germany is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:02 AM #8
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Akeem - nice but dull
Brooke - attractive but can be meddlesome
Cameron - calculating - a bit gangly
Cian - pleasant...pixie-like
Hussain - ugly
Isabella - really wants to be on telly - can be sweet
Kenaly - hard - barely recognisable physically from her entrance to now
Sian - attractive - not edited positively
Zoe - slovenly too often
Tomasz - lazy...over-sprawls
Lewis - attractive - speaks too quickly...egocentric - even the sausages hide from him

Last edited by mr rochester; 10-10-2018 at 11:54 AM.
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
opinion, people