Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-03-2019, 08:36 AM #22

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Honestly housemate wise bb19 wasn’t THAT bad but any of the housemates that could’ve redeemed this series were given no room to breathe amongst all the Lewis f and Cameron attention seeking. I don’t think 2 individual housemates have been so dominant in a series, and it doesn’t help they’re incredibly fake and transparent yet are bound to do well (one being a conventionally attractive Male and ‘entertaining’, the other being the awkward gay best friend /both archetypes consistently do well on this show considering the demographic). So many of the casting decisions were so predictable too, for example the two bear rip offs in Lewis g and Hussain. Instead of letting drama transpire c5 series are incredibly plastic and manipulative compared to c4 series and bb19 didn’t deviate from that with its casting decisions and manipulative storylines, like that god awful coming out episode that’s easily a top 5 worst episode. Didn’t help we had that dog**** format that became obnoxious by the time the series was over. I think this is the first time I genuinely didn’t enjoy watching big brother

That being said, I’m glad there’s people that enjoy it and got more out of it than I did. Tomasz, anamelia, sian, Kay and akeem were all good housemates too and although I’m sad they were wasted on this awful series that bombed in ratings I’m glad we got to see them on at least one.

Last edited by Elliot; 14-03-2019 at 08:38 AM.
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb19, disliked