Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TV Chat Chat about anything else on TV not covered by the other forums in this category.

Old 23-04-2019, 09:58 AM #26
-

-

The WORST endings would be Dany ruling with an iron fist because it effectively makes her a villain and I don't think it should go the "mad queen" route... or Jon ruling because it would be totally out of character as the whole point is that he's a "reluctant leader" and has thus far only accepted ANY leadership role because he needs to, in order to defeat the dead. He doesn't want to be king, that much has been made clear repeatedly, and anything other than him voluntarily abdicating once it's all done just doesn't make sense.

Really anyone actually ruling the 7 kingdoms would be a "bad" ending; most likely I think if both Dany and Jon survive, is Dany taking the "Six Kingdoms" and granting freedom to the North as a separate for Jon - who will then turn down being King and give Winterfell to Sansa as Queen in the North.

If Dany dies before the end then I think Jon may legitimise Gendry as a Baratheon and give the throne to him in a sort of "Bastard Solidarity" move (again, with the condition of the North being free).
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-04-2019, 10:03 AM #27
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
The WORST endings would be Dany ruling with an iron fist because it effectively makes her a villain and I don't think it should go the "mad queen" route... or Jon ruling because it would be totally out of character as the whole point is that he's a "reluctant leader" and has thus far only accepted ANY leadership role because he needs to, in order to defeat the dead. He doesn't want to be king, that much has been made clear repeatedly, and anything other than him voluntarily abdicating once it's all done just doesn't make sense.

Really anyone actually ruling the 7 kingdoms would be a "bad" ending; most likely I think if both Dany and Jon survive, is Dany taking the "Six Kingdoms" and granting freedom to the North as a separate for Jon - who will then turn down being King and give Winterfell to Sansa as Queen in the North.

If Dany dies before the end then I think Jon may legitimise Gendry as a Baratheon and give the throne to him in a sort of "Bastard Solidarity" move (again, with the condition of the North being free).
The best ending would be a group of leaders rather than one king/queen on the throne. Surely if we're supposed to learn anything from the whole thing, it's that one ruler isn't the right way to go and the characters should learn that too, otherwise it's a pointless journey imo

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-04-2019, 10:04 AM #28
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Like i said before. i really don't mind who gets on the throne. If it's a natural ending ... great .... plenty of room for shock and awe, if it ends up some manipulated/contrived ending, that would annoy me immensely
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-04-2019, 10:21 AM #29
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

When Dany ends up sacrificing herself for the everyone else y’all better apologize for being so horrible about her

The scars on my mind are on replay

Last edited by Smithy; 23-04-2019 at 10:22 AM.
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ending, worst