Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 23-06-2019, 04:40 AM #126

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Da'Vonne
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Da'Vonne
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Ugh, I still hate this damn cast. I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just salty because I'm a gay black guy, and I wish there was someone I can relate to.

While I'm still in my 20s too, and still interested in this reality tv garbage. I'm 28 now, and I feel I should relate to people in my generation. Hell no. Smh.

The black girl and black guy are so family dollar store plastic and unoriginal it's not funny.

Like put a Toro Y Moi gay black guy, or a Janelle Monae black girl CBS. Damn. Smh. etc.

Why can't they put more normal people on there.

I'm not even gonna watch this season real talk. Maybe if I'm drunk I'll watch the jury vote in September. Kinda like what I did with last season. Maybe.

Last edited by 854; 23-06-2019 at 04:45 AM.
854 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2019, 05:39 AM #127
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

^ You should've watched BB20 though it was really good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guuki View Post
omg I love Holly already
Yes
Old 25-06-2019, 01:28 AM #128
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

I have not looked at ANYTHING with the cast yet so I'm going to watch the atrocious Jeff videos now and post my thots... Also yearly reminder that this gif exists...

-Analyse wants to play like Slaycee <3 she's soft-spoken and not very telegenic so it may work? Not expecting much though lmao she seems tepid and boring and no clue what she's getting into
-David issuch an obvious recruit who has no clue what he’s getting into <3 but he actually seems kinda boring like I don’t really care what he’s saying at all #DavidsGonnaDoDavid wait maybe he can be kinda lowkey funny? yeah I found him boring BUT I’m very very veeeery cautiously optimistic
-CHRISTIE CRYING AS SOON AS HER INTERVIEW STARTS <33333 I was waiting for a crazy person to show up so I’m thrilled!!! omg and she sells essential oils and sage <3333 we love certifiable lunatics! AND A GRATITUDE CIRCLE asdfjkl; I ****ing love her even though I’m worried about how quickly she said she’d rather lose and be loved bc I don’t want her to be like Kaitlyn last year and make some game-ruining decisions and enabling wad like Tyler
-lmao Jackson is such a blockhead but it’s kinda cute? He didn’t offend me too much BUT he’s definitely going to be an endgamer, partly because of straight white male privilege but partly because he seems to be very calm and rational and levelheaded? I’m hoping for more of a Hayden moss than a Tyler Crispen. And yeah I’m watching this interview more and he is SCREAMING winner vibes to me
-lmfaoo Jessica seems so EXTRA and I kinda love it but there’s nooooo way she’ll be good at this game. She’s either going to be an embarrassingly early boot like Jillian Parker or she’s gonna be dragged along until she’s randomly put down like Kathy Hillis or Victoria. She seems nice and fun though!
-NICK SHADING MATT CLINES <33333 he seems like an angel who is a voice or the voiceless and I like him. lmao and he also said Rachel Swindler was annoying asdfjkl; OMG and he’s rambling about how it’s a shame that Camden doesn’t care about its town and it’s DISGRACEFUL that Filnt, Michigan doesn’t have water omfggggg we stan a liberal god
-Ovi seems like……. earnestly annoying? IDK I can’t pin my finger on it but he’s just like….. TOO polished and nice and college. Kinda reminds me of Floyd from TAR’s Team Fun? Not bad but just no substance at all and no reason for me to really like him even though casuals are gonna eat him up for being Nice and Cute or whatever
-Jack being such an obvious recruit lmao and he’s gonna try to be the Veto King and it’s going to flop terribly and he’ll get backdoored by like Week 6 or 7. He seems like he could be a douche but maybe a fun and self-aware douche? Or I could end up haaaaaating him but I’m hopeful I won’t!
-Tommy is NOT what I was expecting at all bc I was expecting a fag but not a fag with a Staten Island accent? He seems okay and likable enough BUT Broadway dancers like Reed and Josh have been A W F U L on TV so I’m very worried and skeptical
-lmfaoooooo Holly the safari guide slash sommelier what a bizarre occupation also she had no clue she was in the DR so she’s going to be Fun <3 and she thinks she’s prepared for BB because she had to work on a dude ranch without electricity every summer and she didn’t know what pop music was in until second grade? she’s not gonna be a factor strategically but I think she’ll be fun
-Kathryn’s mom texting her goodnight every night <3 all of these girls seem ditzy and not legitimate players BUT I wouldn’t be surprised if Kathryn can ingratiate herself into a good position and ride it towards the endgame? Not counting on it but I wouldn’t be surprised. Aww and she wants to pay her dad back for putting her through Baylor SCOTCH FREE <333
-Bella wanting to INVEST the money to show her mom that she’s a RESPONSIBLE ADULT bc she has a tiger mom she seems fun! wanting to hold a seminar on how to properly wash your hands okay she’s winning me over as I’m typing, we love a rebellious Asian who is going to go against her mom’s wishes!
-Kemi sounds like Chima so that’s fun, and she seems CUTTHROAT in a really fun way so I hope she’s not all talk bc this could be a lot of fun
-Cliff isn’t even offensive but just boring? Like he seems harmless and useless like most of the girls? lmao this cast is going to be SO BAD at the game I can’t wait. WAIT lmao and Cliff grows loofah sponges in his backyard?!?!?!
-okay Sam seems kinda cute and fun? and lmao he’s going to be the season’s neurotic neat freak <3
-Nicole seemed okay just listening to her but her appearance…… makes me question things! Trying to be too quirky for her own good!!!

I'm cautiously excited!! I'm expecting Jackson to steamroll his way to the win which will be boring because this cast is SO BAD at the game like every single girl and half of the boys will be complete nonfactors strategically. Hopefully it will be a fun mess and not a boring steamroll? We shall see!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
3pm, 4pm, access, bbusa, bbusa21, cast, cbs, monday, pm, reveal, thread, uk