Notices

Strictly Come Dancing Discuss the BBC's dancing show here.

View Poll Results: Who would you have saved?
Emma 23 76.67%
Mike 7 23.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2019, 10:43 AM   #26
Livia
שטח זה להשכרה
 
Livia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brasov, Transylvania
Posts: 29,739


Default

Emma. She's the epitome of style and grace. I loved her salsa, not sure what the judges were watching. Now Mike will limp along for another week until his inevitable exit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I'll tell you what's tiring. Having to listen to little mini-rants from someone who I'm convinced simply downloaded their entire personality in PDF format.
Livia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:47 PM   #27
Nicky91
Musica (Resto Scompare)
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 52,375
Blog Entries: 34

Favourites:
Apprentice 2019: Lottie
Apprentice 2018: Sian
BB18: Raph
BB17: Georgina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Emma. She's the epitome of style and grace. I loved her salsa, not sure what the judges were watching. Now Mike will limp along for another week until his inevitable exit.
samba, but basically they are more or less the same sort of party dance

Viscountess Emma beats other Emma for sure in terms of grace, style, personality


i get creeped out watching emma barton on it takes two, with her ''big eyes'' overdramatic expressions

also Chemistry between emma and anton is pretty much cold


but jazz training is looking good for them, even Anton is loosing up i guess, on his first couple's choice routine too
__________________
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:56 PM   #28
Strictly Jake
Friends Dont Lie.
 
Strictly Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 12,327

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
Love Island 6: Siannise
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
X Factor Celebrity: V5


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
samba, but basically they are more or less the same sort of party dance

Viscountess Emma beats other Emma for sure in terms of grace, style, personality


i get creeped out watching emma barton on it takes two, with her ''big eyes'' overdramatic expressions

also Chemistry between emma and anton is pretty much cold


but jazz training is looking good for them, even Anton is loosing up i guess, on his first couple's choice routine too
But she was your Avatar and in your signature last week? Oh yeah never mind.....
__________________
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:58 PM   #29
Denver
I Cant Breathe
 
Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 54,988

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
X Factor Celebrity: Hayley Hasselhoff
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Jake View Post
But she was your Avatar and in your signature last week? Oh yeah never mind.....
I dont think he is capable of being nice to anyone
__________________

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:59 PM   #30
Nicky91
Musica (Resto Scompare)
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 52,375
Blog Entries: 34

Favourites:
Apprentice 2019: Lottie
Apprentice 2018: Sian
BB18: Raph
BB17: Georgina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Jake View Post
But she was your Avatar and in your signature last week? Oh yeah never mind.....
Jake ffs, i ended with jazz training is looking good though, but go off


i only give criticism where needed, but i said something positive
__________________
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 03:04 PM   #31
Denver
I Cant Breathe
 
Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 54,988

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
X Factor Celebrity: Hayley Hasselhoff
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage


Default

I dont think calling people out on how they look is criticism when needed
__________________

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dance, saved, week

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:49 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts