Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-06-2020, 03:04 PM #20

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

I get that it's cooler to hate Cracker but if you genuinely listen to how she expresses her emotions I find her to be really authentic and sincere with her intentions. I also thought it was wrong for Alexis to assume Cracker doesn't respect her because ofc Cracker only listed Shea, Mariah and Jujubee because they are the only 3 that have actually given Cracker the benefit of the doubt. Alexis, Blair and Mayhem had all experienced tension with Cracker so it makes sense that Cracker would want to articulate that she felt more comfortable working with people whom she had not experienced any abrasiveness from.

What she did to Ongina was wrong, but I definitely felt for Cracker when she opened up about not being able to form long-lasting human relationships due to her being misunderstood. I think she was being unfairly scapegoated by Alexis in this week's episode because to scold someone for playing mind games during the "morning table chat" whilst simultaneously playing mind games during the morning table chat is questionable behaviour to say the least.
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
e3, get a room, rpdr, s5, spoilers