Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-09-2020, 03:39 PM   #701
Nicky91
TeamCaroJo
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posts: 44,088
Blog Entries: 25

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Caroline Quentin
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth
Strictly 2018: Lauren Steadman
Strictly 2017: Brian Conley


Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
where do you get the "Most" from?

they are worried some could be

and they are right

plus all could be covid positive
could is like ''if''

another very big word


as for them being right, racists never have the correct views
__________________
Strictly Faves: Caroline Quentin/HRVY/Jason Bell


TiBB on Ice 4 Participant: Nicky & Heather


#BeKind #OnlyTogetherWeCanBeatCorona


#WearaMask
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 03:40 PM   #702
bitontheslide
self-oscillating
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 23,612

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
what crap, just stereotypical nonsense to think most migrants are terrorists
i live in Kent Nicky and you are distinctly insulting me and the many others that live there ... so quit it
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 03:42 PM   #703
The Slim Reaper
Pain to my sham friends
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 6,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
quit with the crap Nicky
Where is the crap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
where do you get the "Most" from?

they are worried some could be

and they are right

plus all could be covid positive
How may are ill? Don't you keep downplaying the dangers of covid?


Can you just provide some data on the numbers of asylum seekers that have turned up here via dinghies since 9/11, and then provide the numbers of how many of those have been terrorists. That will give us an idea for the actual scale of any potential danger.
__________________


Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I think he was one of the best members we ever had here. Funny, intelligent and frustrating and really very kind. I hope he comes back.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 19-09-2020 at 03:43 PM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 03:42 PM   #704
LeatherTrumpet
Senile Member
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 68,945


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
could is like ''if''

another very big word


as for them being right, racists never have the correct views
calling people you dont know racists is not good

worrying about a steady inflow of ILLEGAL economic migrants is not racist

the last boatload i read about were all from Afghanistan
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 03:47 PM   #705
Nicky91
TeamCaroJo
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posts: 44,088
Blog Entries: 25

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Caroline Quentin
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth
Strictly 2018: Lauren Steadman
Strictly 2017: Brian Conley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
calling people you dont know racists is not good

worrying about a steady inflow of ILLEGAL economic migrants is not racist

the last boatload i read about were all from Afghanistan
yes afghanistan terrible country, and i totally agree with them for wanting better lives
__________________
Strictly Faves: Caroline Quentin/HRVY/Jason Bell


TiBB on Ice 4 Participant: Nicky & Heather


#BeKind #OnlyTogetherWeCanBeatCorona


#WearaMask
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 03:48 PM   #706
Nicky91
TeamCaroJo
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posts: 44,088
Blog Entries: 25

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Caroline Quentin
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth
Strictly 2018: Lauren Steadman
Strictly 2017: Brian Conley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
i live in Kent Nicky and you are distinctly insulting me and the many others that live there ... so quit it
you didn't insult migrants so


and i would never insult you Bots i swear
__________________
Strictly Faves: Caroline Quentin/HRVY/Jason Bell


TiBB on Ice 4 Participant: Nicky & Heather


#BeKind #OnlyTogetherWeCanBeatCorona


#WearaMask
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 03:59 PM   #707
parmnion
What!
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 29,992

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
you didn't insult migrants so


and i would never insult you Bots i swear
You said that to me once.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 04:04 PM   #708
Nicky91
TeamCaroJo
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posts: 44,088
Blog Entries: 25

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Caroline Quentin
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth
Strictly 2018: Lauren Steadman
Strictly 2017: Brian Conley


Default

good i give in, maybe they aren't full on racists, to suspect migrants of possible terrorism while you do not even know them is just silly

and as if white westerners can't be terrorists, oh wait i have evidence they can be

Timothy McVeigh, and that one unabomber dude in America


so excuse me that i defend migrants
__________________
Strictly Faves: Caroline Quentin/HRVY/Jason Bell


TiBB on Ice 4 Participant: Nicky & Heather


#BeKind #OnlyTogetherWeCanBeatCorona


#WearaMask
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 04:06 PM   #709
The Slim Reaper
Pain to my sham friends
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 6,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
you didn't insult migrants so


and i would never insult you Bots i swear
Bot's doesn't represent every person that lives in Kent so he has no come back to your comment, Nicky. But please don't post articles from the sun


http://www.dontbuythesun.co.uk/site/
__________________


Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I think he was one of the best members we ever had here. Funny, intelligent and frustrating and really very kind. I hope he comes back.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 19-09-2020 at 04:07 PM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 04:15 PM   #710
LeatherTrumpet
Senile Member
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 68,945


Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
good i give in, maybe they aren't full on racists, to suspect migrants of possible terrorism while you do not even know them is just silly

and as if white westerners can't be terrorists, oh wait i have evidence they can be

Timothy McVeigh, and that one unabomber dude in America


so excuse me that i defend migrants

calling everyone a racist who has genuine worries about illegal economic migration is not defending them however

its just trying to shut down a conversation
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 04:34 PM   #711
Nicky91
TeamCaroJo
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posts: 44,088
Blog Entries: 25

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Caroline Quentin
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth
Strictly 2018: Lauren Steadman
Strictly 2017: Brian Conley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
calling everyone a racist who has genuine worries about illegal economic migration is not defending them however

its just trying to shut down a conversation
nope, its just me being against migrants being insulted

yes certain muslims are terrorists from those countries i admit, but these flee from those countries rather than causing terror over there, they run away from that kind of terror (for the sake of their children's lives, that they grow up in better countries)
__________________
Strictly Faves: Caroline Quentin/HRVY/Jason Bell


TiBB on Ice 4 Participant: Nicky & Heather


#BeKind #OnlyTogetherWeCanBeatCorona


#WearaMask
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 04:41 PM   #712
The Slim Reaper
Pain to my sham friends
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 6,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
calling everyone a racist who has genuine worries about illegal economic migration is not defending them however

its just trying to shut down a conversation
Just provide a link to any post you've written, that is a couple of paragraphs of your own words actually engaging in this imaginary conversation.
__________________


Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I think he was one of the best members we ever had here. Funny, intelligent and frustrating and really very kind. I hope he comes back.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 04:57 PM   #713
parmnion
What!
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 29,992

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
nope, its just me being against migrants being insulted

yes certain muslims are terrorists from those countries i admit, but these flee from those countries rather than causing terror over there, they run away from that kind of terror (for the sake of their children's lives, that they grow up in better countries)
Cause thier side are losing now!...what if that's the reason why they are fleeing?
..all those single men we see childless coming off the dingies.

Such brave brave men leaving thier children in a worn torn country alone and unsafe...for what nicky? Why are all these fathers abandoning thier children to come here?

Last edited by parmnion; 19-09-2020 at 04:59 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 05:03 PM   #714
The Slim Reaper
Pain to my sham friends
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 6,120
Default

If you re-read the thread Parm, quite a few of us gave reasons as to why males are leaving families to come here. All within the first few pages.
__________________


Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I think he was one of the best members we ever had here. Funny, intelligent and frustrating and really very kind. I hope he comes back.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 05:43 PM   #715
Nicky91
TeamCaroJo
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posts: 44,088
Blog Entries: 25

Favourites:
Strictly 2020: Caroline Quentin
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth
Strictly 2018: Lauren Steadman
Strictly 2017: Brian Conley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
A

Cause thier side are losing now!...what if that's the reason why they are fleeing?
..all those single men we see childless coming off the dingies.

Such brave brave men leaving thier children in a worn torn country alone and unsafe...for what nicky? Why are all these fathers abandoning thier children to come here?
idk what you talk about

most migrants whom are here in my country, who built up their new lives in asylum shelters are mostly either moms or dads with children


''their side is losing'' not everyone in those countries sides with terror groups though, and if so that the terrorists are losing, there still is loads of poverty, government corruption, destroyed or damaged schools, a unsafe place to live in, so this is why they seek up a chance for better lives
__________________
Strictly Faves: Caroline Quentin/HRVY/Jason Bell


TiBB on Ice 4 Participant: Nicky & Heather


#BeKind #OnlyTogetherWeCanBeatCorona


#WearaMask
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 06:15 PM   #716
parmnion
What!
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 29,992

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
If you re-read the thread Parm, quite a few of us gave reasons as to why males are leaving families to come here. All within the first few pages.
And you still believe after watching the videos and looking at the images of this summer's crossings, that these are family men..?

Seriously.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 06:17 PM   #717
parmnion
What!
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 29,992

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
idk what you talk about

most migrants whom are here in my country, who built up their new lives in asylum shelters are mostly either moms or dads with children


''their side is losing'' not everyone in those countries sides with terror groups though, and if so that the terrorists are losing, there still is loads of poverty, government corruption, destroyed or damaged schools, a unsafe place to live in, so this is why they seek up a chance for better lives



According to the left protagonists britain has all these problems...so why here?
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 02:54 PM   #718
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 107,197
Default

The Home Office has Confirmed
Yesterday Tuesday
393 Illegal Migrants from France
reached Dover via 26 small boats.


Ref :Today Times

Last edited by arista; 23-09-2020 at 02:55 PM.
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 03:41 PM   #719
Kizzy
Likes cars that go boom
 
Kizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 40,576


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
According to the left protagonists britain has all these problems...so why here?
Great word! In comparison to those countries we don't have those problems. However... for one of the richest democracies in the world, we do.

It's all about perspective.
__________________

Last edited by Kizzy; 23-09-2020 at 03:42 PM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 04:30 PM   #720
parmnion
What!
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 29,992

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Has lineker picked his lodger yet?
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 04:31 PM   #721
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 107,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Has lineker picked his lodger yet?

Not sure
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 05:12 PM   #722
bitontheslide
self-oscillating
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 23,612

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

the lorry method will be a bit of a no no come the end of the year, they don't want to end up in a lorry park. If we have a queue it will be the same at Calais
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 05:12 PM   #723
The Slim Reaper
Pain to my sham friends
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 6,120
Default

Wales teaching us to be human.

__________________


Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I think he was one of the best members we ever had here. Funny, intelligent and frustrating and really very kind. I hope he comes back.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:39 AM   #724
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 107,197
Default

arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:41 AM   #725
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 107,197
Default

arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
17, boat, boats, dover, entering, fishing, found, french, illegal, kent, lorry, migrants, uk, ‘stolen’

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:05 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts