Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-11-2020, 10:22 PM   #1
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,089

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 1: The Vivienne
The Circle 2019: Georgina
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default wow Boring

Surprise surprise Shane is doing another Trial FFS . It's always him with someone else, thank goodness this will be the last voting trial, Otherwise Shane would just make his way through the whole 12 celebrities in the pair trials .

I feel sorry for AJ being stuck with him . He's so patronising and rude to AJ as it is . I can't see them working well together.
__________________
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2020, 10:43 PM   #2
rionablue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8,064

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie
CBB20: Marissa Jade
BB18: Kayleigh
Default

Shane pretending to be annoyed he is up again but he is delighted with himself. Its the SHANE SHOW
rionablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2020, 10:52 PM   #3
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,089

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 1: The Vivienne
The Circle 2019: Georgina
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Shane pretending to be annoyed he is up again but he is delighted with himself. Its the SHANE SHOW
Gawd I blooddy hate The Shane show
__________________

Last edited by GoldHeart; 26-11-2020 at 10:53 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2020, 10:59 PM   #4
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,089

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 1: The Vivienne
The Circle 2019: Georgina
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
I feel sorry for Shane he will be brought down by that pathetic little snide
I feel sorry for AJ putting up with that loud pig
__________________
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2020, 11:01 PM   #5
joeysteele
Remembering Kerry
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: with Mystic Mock
Posts: 36,290

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: HRVY
BB19: Cameron
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
CBB21: Shane Jenek


Default

I feel sorry for A.J. too, I can't see him being relaxed doing a trial with Shane.
Although A.J. is usually a team player.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 12:05 AM   #6
parmnion
I'm a brawbag
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 33,752

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

AJ will kick his ass in the trial.
__________________
‐----------
Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 12:53 AM   #7
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 124,881
Default

Yes ITV have failed
the trials are boring.
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 08:47 AM   #8
Nicky91
Musica (Resto Scompare)
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 52,463
Blog Entries: 34

Favourites:
Apprentice 2019: Lottie
Apprentice 2018: Sian
BB18: Raph
BB17: Georgina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I feel sorry for A.J. too, I can't see him being relaxed doing a trial with Shane.
Although A.J. is usually a team player.
tbh Jess was stuck with Shane too, and she did great


and yes AJ is usually a team player, feel sad he is doing a trial with Shane, but at least its another trial for him, and another bags of airtime too
__________________


Robinson2021 faves: Sandra Ysbrandy/Annemiek Koekoek/John de Bever/Jan van Halst

Strictly2021 faves: Rose&Gio/Adam&Katya/John&Johannes
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 01:21 PM   #9
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,089

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 1: The Vivienne
The Circle 2019: Georgina
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

It's ashame they won't gag Ritchie with a sock to shut him up in the trial .
__________________
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 01:26 PM   #10
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 46,564
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

The public definitely have it out for Shayne, he looked like he was gonna cry when he got picked to do this trial with AJ.

I get that some people on here don't like Shayne, but I honestly do think that people need to watch some of the other IAC series or some BB's to see real malicious contestants.

If the public didn't want to see Shayne then they shouldn't have been voting for him to do the trials.
__________________
Japhet Tanganga the living legend.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 01:37 PM   #11
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,089

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 1: The Vivienne
The Circle 2019: Georgina
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
The public definitely have it out for Shayne, he looked like he was gonna cry when he got picked to do this trial with AJ.

I get that some people on here don't like Shayne, but I honestly do think that people need to watch some of the other IAC series or some BB's to see real malicious contestants.

If the public didn't want to see Shayne then they shouldn't have been voting for him to do the trials.
I have NEVER voted Shane to do a trial , funnily enough I was going to vote Russell before I found out he'd been ruled out . I voted AJ & MO and I felt bad for contributing to AJ being stuck with Shane .

Mock how much nastier do you want him to get ?? , IAC is only 3 weeks . Whereas BB is a few months so everything explodes more and the arguments get worse etc .Not to mention the endless twists and turns BB puts them in .

I still don't like Shane , and I still feel like he was delibratly trying to undermine and belittle AJ with his little remarks when he gripped his shoulder and chucked the pot on the floor .
__________________

Last edited by GoldHeart; 27-11-2020 at 01:38 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 01:55 PM   #12
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 46,564
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I have NEVER voted Shane to do a trial , funnily enough I was going to vote Russell before I found out he'd been ruled out . I voted AJ & MO and I felt bad for contributing to AJ being stuck with Shane .

Mock how much nastier do you want him to get ?? , IAC is only 3 weeks . Whereas BB is a few months so everything explodes more and the arguments get worse etc .Not to mention the endless twists and turns BB puts them in .

I still don't like Shane , and I still feel like he was delibratly trying to undermine and belittle AJ with his little remarks when he gripped his shoulder and chucked the pot on the floor .
Oh I was talking about the public in general than you individually GoldHeart, I apologise if it came across like it was an attack on you as I know that you have been voting for other people to do trials.

For me I think of people like Jim Davidson, Coleen Nolan, Conor from Normal BB, and on IAC I think of people like David Van Day, Nicola McLean, Helen Flanagan, and without meaning to speak ill of the dead I also remember Eric Bristow being quite nasty on IAC. I also personally disliked Kian from Westlife on the Show more than I do Shayne, but I get that might come down more to personal preference.

However I do agree with you that Shayne's behaviour towards AJ last night was bad.
__________________
Japhet Tanganga the living legend.

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 27-11-2020 at 01:56 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 01:57 PM   #13
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 46,564
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

I did love David Van Day on IAC actually.
__________________
Japhet Tanganga the living legend.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 02:05 PM   #14
rusticgal
Senior Member
 
rusticgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,257


Default

Tbf...he hasnt been a bad person until last night and the way he behaved with AJ. That clearly stems from the pot cleaning issue. At the end of the day AJ did a great job on those pans. It wasnt a deliberate plot to shame Shane...but Shane seems to have taken it personally.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 02:08 PM   #15
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,089

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 1: The Vivienne
The Circle 2019: Georgina
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Oh I was talking about the public in general than you individually GoldHeart, I apologise if it came across like it was an attack on you as I know that you have been voting for other people to do trials.

For me I think of people like Jim Davidson, Coleen Nolan, Conor from Normal BB, and on IAC I think of people like David Van Day, Nicola McLean, Helen Flanagan, and without meaning to speak ill of the dead I also remember Eric Bristow being quite nasty on IAC. I also personally disliked Kian from Westlife on the Show more than I do Shayne, but I get that might come down more to personal preference.

However I do agree with you that Shayne's behaviour towards AJ last night was bad.
The fact Ritchie constantly gets picked for trials is because despite everything the idiot buffoon is clearly still popular . Sure there's a few who vote for other reasons ,but he clearly has a strong fan base and will probably get to the final .

Yeah I don't think many can condone his behaviour towards AJ last night, well I hope not as that was spiteful and childish on his part.

And his little stunt talking jibberish about the police was just daft , I know he got joy out of confusing everyone but I just found the whole thing silly . And the fact it already doesn't take much to confuse Jordan anyway just says it all .

A few of those previous IAC you mentioned I really disliked is Helen Flanagan, Nicola McLean .
Eric Bristol didn't annoy me much in the Jungle, he just muttered alot .

David Van day ohh noo Mock he was terrible , and I was happy when Kian from Westlife won . So yeah difference of opinion.
__________________

Last edited by GoldHeart; 27-11-2020 at 02:10 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 02:13 PM   #16
Gusto Brunt
Senior Member
 
Gusto Brunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 11,197


Default

Do you really think the public are choosing Shane each time? I don't think so - I think it's the producers.

It's like Hollie. I am convinced the producers gave her a shot at a trial. Just to try and boost her popularity. Call me cynical.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 02:32 PM   #17
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 46,564
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
The fact Ritchie constantly gets picked for trials is because despite everything the idiot buffoon is clearly still popular . Sure there's a few who vote for other reasons ,but he clearly has a strong fan base and will probably get to the final .

Yeah I don't think many can condone his behaviour towards AJ last night, well I hope not as that was spiteful and childish on his part.

And his little stunt talking jibberish about the police was just daft , I know he got joy out of confusing everyone but I just found the whole thing silly . And the fact it already doesn't take much to confuse Jordan anyway just says it all .

A few of those previous IAC you mentioned I really disliked is Helen Flanagan, Nicola McLean .
Eric Bristol didn't annoy me much in the Jungle, he just muttered alot .

David Van day ohh noo Mock he was terrible , and I was happy when Kian from Westlife won . So yeah difference of opinion.
David Van Day just made me laugh despite being unlikable.

Kian I feel is a decent guy, but just came across as self-righteous to me on the Show which always bugs me on Reality TV.

Yeah I just can't get worked up about anyone in this series too much, the Production favouritism towards Jordan annoys me, but he doesn't seem like a nasty person to me and he is my least favourite campmate in there probably.
__________________
Japhet Tanganga the living legend.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 05:48 PM   #18
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,089

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 1: The Vivienne
The Circle 2019: Georgina
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
David Van Day just made me laugh despite being unlikable.

Kian I feel is a decent guy, but just came across as self-righteous to me on the Show which always bugs me on Reality TV.

Yeah I just can't get worked up about anyone in this series too much, the Production favouritism towards Jordan annoys me, but he doesn't seem like a nasty person to me and he is my least favourite campmate in there probably.
David Van day was vile , but each to their own

Nahh I think Kian's confidence got misinterpreted but I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea.

I actually think Gary Barlow comes across more smarmy. As talented as he is . I know they're not from the same boy band but still.
__________________

Last edited by GoldHeart; 27-11-2020 at 05:49 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
boring, wow

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:23 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts