Notices

Tech, Movies & Video Games Discuss technology, movies and video games here.

Old 28-03-2021, 06:43 PM #76
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Well being cynical... given that the new version is getting rave reviews.. even the IMDB viewer ratings are far better ..

I just wondered if MONEY will talk and influence the decisions ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The only way I can see it happening, would be for them to spin-off a "Snyderverse" (not impossible with how the DC universe works) and do a full sequel the same way they did this - straight to streaming with no theatrical release. The issues there are, can it make enough money that way to justify the budget, and also can they secure "Big Screen" cast to sign off on making it. I think Cavill would be likely to be on board (schedule permitting), Ray Fisher (cyborg) is likely as well given that the bulk of his acting has been stage/television. The others, especially Affleck, I'm not sure would sign up if it wasn't a theatrical release.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-03-2021, 08:28 PM #77
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

re Supes and Lois, when it comes to the comics the only "run" of stories about Superman which aren't him in the League are when he and Lois are married and have a son, those books are just awesome. So I don't mind them being loveydovey per say, but I've not seen the film yet, maybe that aspect of it is unbearable

As for Ray Fisher, I fear he may have burned his bridges when it comes to WB. I'm all for calling out Joss Whedon for his toxic behaviour, but Fisher tried to implicate eeveeeryone, including Geoff Johns, which makes me doubt what he's saying - GJ has been writing comics for decades, and has good conduct all the way through. He's also been a very inclusive writer, and I have no reason to think he was racist toward Fisher.
- At worst I'd say he had his Hollywood hat on, and said "look, Joss Whedon is too big, it sucks but put-up-and-shut-up, which is ****ty, I say drag the toxic bastard down, don't enable or overlook his actions. But overall GJ is one of the good guys.

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2021, coming, cut, dc, general, hour, justice, league, movie, movies, official, skymovieshd, snyder, trailer, zack