Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-04-2021, 09:49 AM #11
0_o

0_o

Obviously anecdotally, but it seems among those I know, the AZ vaccine hits HARD if you have had covid previously. This is first and second dose. Among those who 'have not had' (ie, generally not had a positive test, though they could have had it with no symptoms or whatever) covid, first dose is easy, second harsh. Speaking generally just from what I have heard.

My dad, gavins mam and gavin all had covid and got a day or two of feeling ****ty off the first jab. Gavs brother, and his wife had not had covid, and felt nowt off first jab. However, his brother has had second one now and got period of illness similar to other people got off first. This seems to be following with friends too, though it does seem one person I know, who had confirmed covid last year, has not had any side effects at all off either jab...but that seems to be the exception rather than the rule!

Not sure on pfizer though as it seems near everyone here is getting AZ.

This means nowt really. But am finding it all a bit interesting I have to say. The immune system is such a weird thing really..

Ontop of this of course you have to figure in that people are more likely to tell others about their reactions if they are bad. Like, you are much more likely to hear is X was ill off it, than that they got it and were fine. Which scews perception somewhat
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 21-04-2021 at 09:50 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
90%, covid, end, light, news, offers, protection, tunnel, vaccine