Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 26-10-2021, 08:16 PM #76
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Re open the original Jussie Smollett thread, you'll see that I did exactly that and others did what you say in the second part.

It's worth opening back up anyway because he's about to go on trail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
every planned action has the potential to cross over and become a conspiracy at some point and the world has an awful lot of planned actions going on at any given time. Add onto that the simple truth that many planned actions have unexpected (unplanned) results that may or may not affect other planned actions and you have yourself a conspiracy.

Where it goes wild is on things like Bill Gates is injecting us all with nano bots or that the vaccine makes you magnetic. People that propagate that sort of stuff should be in jail. We are much too lenient on them
Put people in jail for having an opinion on the news you mean?

Sounds like a horrible, oppressive World you want. China probably do similar for what you're calling for.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2021, 08:25 PM #77
-

-

“The vaccine contains magnetic nanobots” isn’t an opinion though, it’s a delusion, and it’s perfectly well established that there is a line that crosses into dangerous extremism. E.g. “[People of my faith] should kill and cause destruction against others because [My version of god] says so.” is “just an opinion” as well. We don’t allow opinions that constitute incitement to violence, so it’s not unprecedented to say that other types of opinion that cause direct harm could be punishable.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think they should be illegal or punishable as a criminal offence, but I do think large platforms should be prohibited from giving them significant air time “for the masses”.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2021, 08:29 PM #78
Sod orf

Sod orf

What's your opinion's on Dr Fauci and what he's been doing to animals particularly dogs?

If you don't know about it, look it up.
Old 27-10-2021, 06:18 AM #79
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
What's your opinion's on Dr Fauci and what he's been doing to animals particularly dogs?

If you don't know about it, look it up.
My advice to Kazanne would be don't even look at this, it will upset you and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Old 27-10-2021, 06:22 AM #80
Sod orf

Sod orf

Just to cover my back form the accusations of conspiracy theorist, I'll post this from a US Senator, just to show that the allegations are real.

It's even more sick. If you want to find out, look it up yourselves, because my research isn't appreciated.

Last edited by Alf; 27-10-2021 at 06:26 AM.
Old 27-10-2021, 06:43 AM #81
-

-

This is a totally different issue really, it has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. Animal testing sadly does happen. It’s a bit of a moral grey area really, we wouldn’t have half the medical breakthroughs we have today without it, but I also fully understand why people find it unacceptable. From what I’ve heard though, Fauci isn’t directly involved and it’s been denied that organisations he’s involved with are either. Though I don’t know whether that’s true or not.

Either way - and not to be blasé about the puppies - but… what is your point ultimately? That Fauci is involved in animal testing, therefore he can’t be trusted regarding Covid? That’s a logical non-sequitur I’m afraid, the two things have nothing to do with each other.

I do also sometimes wonder why you’re so focussed on US internal politics Alf? Trump, Fauci, etc… not that these things aren’t interesting… but the focus of most of your political critique is heavily slanted towards the US point of view (I don’t think ANYONE here currently is from the US). Maybe other sites/people you follow come from a largely US perspective?
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2021, 06:51 AM #82
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
This is a totally different issue really, it has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. Animal testing sadly does happen. It’s a bit of a moral grey area really, we wouldn’t have half the medical breakthroughs we have today without it, but I also fully understand why people find it unacceptable. From what I’ve heard though, Fauci isn’t directly involved and it’s been denied that organisations he’s involved with are either. Though I don’t know whether that’s true or not.

Either way - and not to be blasé about the puppies - but… what is your point ultimately? That Fauci is involved in animal testing, therefore he can’t be trusted regarding Covid? That’s a logical non-sequitur I’m afraid, the two things have nothing to do with each other.

I do also sometimes wonder why you’re so focussed on US internal politics Alf? Trump, Fauci, etc… not that these things aren’t interesting… but the focus of most of your political critique is heavily slanted towards the US point of view (I don’t think ANYONE here currently is from the US). Maybe other sites/people you follow come from a largely US perspective?
Because US politics is far better entertainment. They have a far better grasp of free speech than us. Our news is just boring stuff like Harry and Meghan, extinction rebellion and what Simon Cowell had for his tea.

Also America is the last stand, that's the pinnacle, so why would I settle for second best, when now with the Internet, I can have the best?

Last edited by Alf; 27-10-2021 at 06:55 AM.
Old 27-10-2021, 07:02 AM #83
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post

Do you feel that you always have to take the alternative viewpoint to me?

Would you say Rolf Harris should be allowed back on the TV because being a pedo has nothing to do with being a TV presenter?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
appeal, conspiracy, roots, theories