Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-02-2022, 07:29 PM #1
arista's Avatar
arista arista is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 161,185
arista arista is online now
Senior Member
arista's Avatar
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 161,185
Default All Stamps are changing to one with a Bar Code next to it /old stamps a year to use

Any with Normal Stamps can use them for the next year.

If you have any over
you can fill in a Form to get them changed
to the New style stamp.

Where can I get a Swap Out form from?

[Our 'Swap Out' scheme will open on
31 March 2022 and from that date
you'll be able to get a 'Swap Out' form
from the following places: print one off our website;
contact Customer Experience and
we'll post one out to you;
pick one up from your
local Delivery Offices' Customer Service Point.
Please note swap out forms are not
available at Post Offices.

Last edited by arista; 26-02-2022 at 11:17 AM.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

bar, changing, code, or old, stamps, year

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

About Us

"Big Brother and UK Television Forum. Est. 2001"


© 2023
no new posts